Layin down the rubber

95mark8newyork

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'll have to dig up a pic of my '94 when it was bone stock. Layed a long one.

4.10s, trac lock, 275 tires. backed out of my driveway and stomped it. wheee!!!
3gears.gif

IMG00311-20110923-1522.jpg

(note, nothing was parked there when this occured.)

Id love to see, I couldnt get over how long the car did it. Cant wait to put 3.73s in.

@Chris- Nice burnout lol, gotta love RWD and limited slips

Im doin my exhaust soon, BBK O/R H, pypes hi flo cats and dumped spintech pro streets, you think it'll be louder than my bros 91 5.0 with dumped flow 40s and no cats? Should sound pretty sick I think, Id get flowmasters but I cant stand the drone

Im doin my exhaust soon, BBK O/R H, pypes hi flo cats and dumped spintech pro streets, you think it'll be louder than my bros 91 5.0 with dumped flow 40s and no cats? Should sound pretty sick I think, Id get flowmasters but I cant stand the drone

Prolly about the same. Maybe. Spintechs are pretty rowdy sounding. Can't wait to hear it

Sounds good, I cant wait to hear them either this stock exhaust is too quiet

1007394_5_full.jpg

Figured I'd post my "twin" pic first. lol

Here's the burnout.... Reeeeeally old pic...

Havent done a "documented" burnout since :D

Did this one one a different road, it was a quickie, lol
PICT0038.jpg

Then...

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0043.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

Hehehe :D

Thats sick bro, we got twins haha. I can't wait to do stuff to it. Nice burnout KS, was that with your blown LSC or the other one? Idc if a car only does a one tire fryer, its still a burnout lol. If I kept my 95 mark and didnt give it back to my dad that woulda had a posi with some 4.10s lol

Nice burnout KS, was that with your blown LSC or the other one?

Thanks. That was my blown LSC. My other one will lay patches just as long. I actually let off in this photo because of parked cars. I was going to take it all the way to the end of the block. LOL

Haha damn dude that car sounds like a chit load a fun. Maybe in a few years I'll throw a blower on my stang or just get a 2013 5.0 :)

Stang, where'd you get that ford racing windshield banner? I want one

Btw whats that thing do 0-60 in?

I have no idea. My all motor car is in the high 4s 0-60. This car, probably mid 4s. It's not a great holeshot car at this point yet because it is on a safe tune with stock torque converter and log manifolds. Ask me again later. LOL

Damn high 4s in that N/A is quick. I"m waitin to see what kinda monster you turn the blown LSC into, good luck dude

Nice lol, too bad the pepboys by me only has ricer-ish windshiels banners. I ordered a banner off sn95world.

Members online

No members online now.
Back