Latest pictures of my 90 Mark VII

Sifrino3 said:
Sometimes the show can go just as far. (Not in speed but in the "overall.")
Sure, until someone calls you out.
icon10.gif

OK, once the funds are in place, I will find a 5.0 heavyweight to work with me
on speeding the car up. But, I have a 15 year old with a learners permit who will
be sporting the car and I am not ready to give a young teen some heavy muscle.
The car looks good and runs great, and that meets his criteria for now (as well
as mine for keeping him alive). Future "gitty up and go" stuff will probably have to
wait until he is older and much more responsible. Again, I really appreciate all the info that the LVC guys have come up with and look forward to a long relationship with my M7. See all you guys n gals in the movies!

katz_blk90se said:
.... Broke my heart about 6 months ago to see a REAL GTC sell in Cali for 3500 that was in pretty good condition. Thanks again for some great info on motor cooling.

If you are refering to the one that was for sale in San Diego, that found a happy home in South Carolina. I had just bought my low mile mark vii and couldn't swing buying the GTC AND have it transported across country :( I will always consider that car 'the one that got away' :(

JSev22 said:
If you are refering to the one that was for sale in San Diego, that found a happy home in South Carolina. I had just bought my low mile mark vii and couldn't swing buying the GTC AND have it transported across country :( I will always consider that car 'the one that got away' :(

Yeah, me too. I had the money for the car as well as a round trip ticket
from Florida to Cali. I also had the money to have the car shipped. The problem was doing it all without the ol lady finding out. Kinda hard to say
"oh honey, I found this GTC in the driveway, can I keep it?". I should have just done it and suffered the consequences. That was a SUPERB price for the condition it was in. Some folks were complaining that it was missing a fog light and some other minor stuff. There was not any MAJOR problems with the car as far as I could tell, and the owner had a lot of the original paperwork that came with the car. I am hurting all over again.

Members online

Back