Last pics of the LS before she goes in for trade :(

Is it the rev. glow cluster or something?

s60 r is sweet... i think it will be expensive to keep up with like the LS though...but definitally the sexiest of the 3....the legacy is a sweet looking car too

Hey man I know you are pretty set on which car you want to get and all but while you are at the dealership you should look at a Pontiac G8. It's about the same size as your Lincoln and already has 360 horsepower stock and with the free mods you can easily get close if not over 400 horsepower.

09_pontiacG8.jpg

Slick, I appreciate the suggestion, I will actually go look at one, because the cars Im looking at now are NOT easy to find in my area.

Slick, I appreciate the suggestion, I will actually go look at one, because the cars Im looking at now are NOT easy to find in my area.

Let me know what you think when you see it in person. See if they will let you test drive it. The engine that is in the G8 is very strong, fairly easy to work on, comes with FREE mods, and will have a great aftermarket presence in the future due to the popularity of those motors. There is a big difference in 360 all motor horsepower and 360 boosted horsepower.

Let me know what you think.

If you'd like to know my experience with my 07 S60 R, shoot me an email. I've had it since April and still have the 02 LS.

HP Camera Pictures 172.jpg

Blue Volvo.jpg

Here's one that's not quite as bad. Man, I really need to get a better hand on my camera. Maybe I should stop drinking while cleaning the car, I don't know.

Also, if you need more info on the car, go to www.swedespeed.com it's a fabulous website with more info than you could ever imagine.

For mods go to evolve or ipdusa.com both are quality sites.

HP Camera Pictures 167.jpg

HP Camera Pictures 168.jpg

Ray if you want to travel a little north I will let you take a ride in my G8 GT. I know you said that you are looking for an AWD car. The G8's do not come with AWD though so that might be a factor. Overall the G8's have a crapton of potential. I am already well over 400hp with mine and have only owned it for about a month. There is one that is running the stock engine and tranny pumping out 700+rwhp on a TT system. Very strong runners for sure. As for "free" mods....well they will help but will sure as heck not net enough hp to reach 400hp on their own.

Some dealers get stupid when it comes to test driving these cars others do not. Ray in our area you should not have much of a problem being allowed to test drive a G8 GT.

hey ILLS i can drive up north to drive your car since you didnt sell me the turbo................need an xcal and tune though pm sent

hey ILLS i can drive up north to drive your car since you didnt sell me the turbo................need an xcal and tune though pm sent

Nice try........ ;) Now if you want to come out to the track for a local meet up or something then that would be pretty cool. Got to do it here soon before weather turns bad. I still plan to go to the strip at least 1-2 more times before seasons end.

PM answered... :)

The S60 has a amazing feel to it. With the 6 speed, the clutch is SO smooth. You can practically drop the clutch in first gear and the car will still be smooth w/o stalling. TONS of power through out the RPM band. Something like 260lbs of torque at 1850 RPMS

why dont u just wait a few more months for the twin turbo MKS to be released?

Yeah, very nice. Thing looks like it's leaping forward just standing still :cool:

Thanks, it's a fun car, for sure. The seats are more comfy than my lazy boy too.

And I'm not sure where you have been looking for R's but there are 3 here at Superior KC. A red 06 and a black 05. There is also an 04 V70R (the wagon) which I think is bad ass.

I ended up buying mine on ebay because I couldn't find one locally. I bought it in Dallas and it was the easiest car buy I'd ever had. I flew out of KC at 8 and was in the R on the way home at 10:25. The Sonic Blue took a while to get used to, but it is far and away my favorite color now. The fact that there are only 36 others in the world just like it makes me like it that much more. That year, color and GT (auto). If you can find a Sonic Blue with Atacama interior, jump on it.

They aren't losing value like they once did since they aren't making them anymore. F'n F*RD!!!

Members online

Back