Last pics of the LS before she goes in for trade :(

I really like the s60R....however it may be a little too sweedish for everybody's taste. ... Ever think about a new GTO?

Volvo or Legacy FTW! I just cant see you going down to the Mazda Speed 6 after reading your other runners up.

I appreciate the suggestions, but as I stated AWD and turbo are a must!!

GTO and CTS-V are no where close + I will never own another American car. PERIOD!

The MazdaSpeed 6 isnt the best car out there, but with tuning and a few bolt ons they get over 360HP at the wheels/425HP at the crank.

Hey HEY now, GTO's are Australian. What'd you do with Tirerack.com in your garage?

Hey HEY now, GTO's are Australian. What'd you do with Tirerack.com in your garage?

Youre right, but still not AWD :p

Tirerack.com has been all sold to one member on this forum. Now he owns tirerack.com :D

Looks like Im going to try to make the trade in today.

Vehicle 1:
2007 MazdaSpeed 6
6 speed.
Silver Exterior/Black interior
AWD/Turbo
100K warranty out of the box with only 13K miles on it.

Vehicle 2:
2007 Volvo S60R
6 speed
Titanium Exterior/Black Interior
AWD/Turbo
100K warrant 20K miles on it.

I know its a downgrade in respect to the Lincoln, but I need something fast, carries a family of 4 and can get around in the winter with no problems. Not much out there to pick from with these requirements.

We will see which dealer has more room to haggle.

I love those stock 8 spokes... they look so good on the lowered lincolns....

good luck with the next car you get... hope it makes you happy

I love those stock 8 spokes on lowered lincolns.... hope you like the next car yu get... good luck!

Those are very nice wheels for the stock wheels. Something about them is plain though, I prefer for stock wheels the notched spoke wheels like those.

Not sure your price range but an S4 or RS4 would fit those requirements :)

Looks like Im going to try to make the trade in today.

Vehicle 1:
2007 MazdaSpeed 6
6 speed.
Silver Exterior/Black interior
AWD/Turbo
100K warranty out of the box with only 13K miles on it.

Vehicle 2:
2007 Volvo S60R
6 speed
Titanium Exterior/Black Interior
AWD/Turbo
100K warrant 20K miles on it.

I know its a downgrade in respect to the Lincoln, but I need something fast, carries a family of 4 and can get around in the winter with no problems. Not much out there to pick from with these requirements.

We will see which dealer has more room to haggle.

Thanks guys! Lincoln00, these are the LSE 7 spoke chrome wheels.

whats funny is I just noticed that... that car just looks super clean.. and i haven't seen those in chrome... are they 16's?

hey i wanted to ask you. do you still have your cold air parts and do you want to part with them?? the filter/filter bag, and brackets?
and i have a nice set for sale:)

how much.. i think i need lowering springs first... what all did it cost you to do yours, you had to use the camber bolts right?

Yeah, to bad they don't have a LS bail out bill.

whats funny is I just noticed that... that car just looks super clean.. and i haven't seen those in chrome... are they 16's?

hey i wanted to ask you. do you still have your cold air parts and do you want to part with them?? the filter/filter bag, and brackets?
only things left are a instrument cluster, low beam 6K HID conversion, XCAL2, 1 new coil.

The LSE wheels are 17"

Members online

No members online now.
Back