Last meet

jjcool00

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ladies/Gentlemen,

I've recently been promoted at work and unfortunately have to relocate to accept the position. Without divulging too much info/being emo it may be my last chance for me to meet with some members in the NJ/NY area and would love to plan something before I leave. If you're in NJ/NY and are interested in planning a meet together within the next couple of weekends, or even on a weekday let me know. Even if it's something as simple as grabbing a beer somewhere or whatever... My tentative move date is Sept 26th. I would love to hang out with some of the members here before I leave, and those of you who are in the Boston/NE area don't be surprised to see me driving around up there shortly.

Thanks brother, my options were Toronto, Atlanta or Boston.... I chose Boston to be somewhat closer to home, and no offense but I would never want to live in Canada :)

^ LOL ... Toronto's mayor w/ crack pipe video problems.

no offence our northerners, but canada wouldn't even had been an option to consider...

That hurt Loud1! ... wait, let me go make a free doctors appointment!

All in all, it's not so bad in the land we like to call the GREAT WHITE NORTH, Brrrrrrrr.
Voting sucks, taxes are too high, many rules and the great melting pot of immigration spilled over and made a huge mess.

Constant sub-zero winter temperatures and hard liquor numbs the pain mostly.
Spring time we can be found licking the trees for all it's Maple syrup's worth before we ship them out.

Oh CANADA!

hockey-stick-and-canadian-flag.jpg

JJ, have fun in Boston, been there a few times, last backhaul was a load of sweets from a manufacturer near Logan airport.
Boston looks cool. I was having supper at a bar when the hockey game ended. Boston beat out our Senators.
Chances that I would have caught up with my hockey team to only get beat by the Bruins? 1-in-Mill.

hockey-stick-and-canadian-flag.jpg

I'd be up for a meet. Never taken part in one. Got a Quaker Steak and Lube a few miles away and I think they do car shows on Sundays, but I'm not sure for how much longer. Its probably too far south to work for some NY members though

Frank, I've seen the place but I heard the food is terrible. The one on Route 1, right? I'm down to meet there for a beer though. LMK. Feel free to PM me.

Hows next weekend work for you guys? 19-21. Whats a good region to look in? I need the motivation to work on some projects. I'm around the garden state parkway and NJ turnpike junction so I have a bit of range

It would be BEST for me if it is on the 21st towards the late afternoon. Every weekend I take road trips up to my brother's place to transport stuff and look for an apartment but I return on Sunday afternoon. If you guys are into football maybe we can meet at a buffalo wild wings for beers/football and talk cars. LMK.

Well I'm not 100% shocked there was hardly any interest but anyway, any members up in Boston or in a 25 mile radius let me know if you ever want to meet or need help with a repair!

Members online

No members online now.
Back