Last items for sale

Kelleyo

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Cleaning out my garage and found:
1 2003 Lincoln LS Stock Grille.
1 2003 Lincoln LS Stock Air Intake box.

Any offers?

off topic, but hows the m5? and you got rid of the Jeep? I just picked up a TJ haha. You'd probably do pretty well selling the grille on ebay.

kjk

did you sell everything else? do you sill have the body kit? or magnaflows?

Everything else was sold on the car....

M5 is doing great. I am starting to do some Mods. :D

My Jeep is still for sale. I bought my wife a Miata so right now we have 4 cars.... :eek:

I looked at Ebay and set my price. I am really tired of folks asking what I want but never making an offer. WHat the hell is that? I am going to throw it away if no one wants it.

if youre going to throw it away.. let me know when you do and ill take your trash out for you. ;)

I doubt it.... But good luck

Team Ford lists them new for $110, and I can get most parts for less than Team Fords price at my local Lincoln dealer. One of those perks I get for working for a car dealership.

Either way, I can't get it now anyway. Just found out today that I owe the state back taxes from 4 years ago, god only knows how much that'll cost me.

But like you said man, you checked on Ebay, why not list it there?

Team Ford lists them new for $110, and I can get most parts for less than Team Fords price at my local Lincoln dealer. One of those perks I get for working for a car dealership.

Either way, I can't get it now anyway. Just found out today that I owe the state back taxes from 4 years ago, god only knows how much that'll cost me.

But like you said man, you checked on Ebay, why not list it there?

New is $110? I asked $90. Mine is virtually new. If you want it make an offer. If not....

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214270&chapter=&Sectionids=0,51955&groupid=2292&subgroupid=2292&componentid=9546&make=21&model=LS&year=2003&graphicID=KD00210&callout=1&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0
I believe that's the one. They only listed 2. The other was the LSE grille.

I would make you an offer, but like I said I can't do anything right now until I figure out this tax crap. It might be a week, it might be 2 or longer. Id like to get another grille for my car but im not gonna spend money on anything that I don't necessarily need until I get this stuff straightened out.

the 03-05 stock grill is sooooooo much better than the crappy 00-02 grills, that's why I am not in a hurry of changing mine out to LSE or back to full chrome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back