laser next car

Gonna try. That pic angle is deceptive. The exhaust blocks the bolt head perfectly. Even with the exhaust out of the way the spare tire well blocks it too much to hit it straight on with a dremel cutter. Wore out one blade and broke another trying. Hell we burned through two reciprocating saw blades trying to cut the damn thing. :lol:
That bolt really loves its home.

Can't get a 4 inch side angle grinder stone in there cutting the head off?

Sapper came over and brought some tools. Used an angle grinder to cut the head off the bolt then cut the other end off. Popped right out. :)

New parts are in and the car feels solid now.

IMG_20120105_171438.jpg

IMG_20120105_171520.jpg

Me too, minus the AX4N Ford Taurus fail tranny LOL
I thought I would hate the auto too but the car was quite nice. It shall be missed. It threw quite the fit from the first moment its new owner hopped in it. Stalled in DFW airport and wouldnt restart for an hour, then started to pull hard to the right, then stalled again and discovered it was heatsoak on the DIS so put some dielectric grease on its mount. Then finally (picked him up at 8pm and now was 2am) we were heading back with the Conti and the SHO blew a tire, being the source of the pull and wobble. We got back at 3:30am and were back up and out 7am to get new tires for it then go see the new shop that I ended up getting. Car behaved itself the whole trip.
He said he got a couple kills on the way home too. Then at home the car ruptured its throttle body cooling line. Easy fix though. Car has a chit ton of new parts, all the common issues and normal wear parts so it should be solid for him now.

Wish he would have drove down in his Dart blocked 367ci KB supercharged 86 Mustang GT making 650 RWHP. Bet that car is a poo your pants fun ride.

Anywho Conti needs about $310 worth of parts but is remarkebly solid. Feels big and heavy on the highway but handles pretty dang well too. First time with one so wasnt expecting it to be as nice as it is.

Its weird seeing a Teksid sit that way under a hood. :lol:

No D/S Mossman :(

Still not sure whats happening with the 93 so have to wait till all the paperwork is done and the one I have is in a fight between several people people. LOL

its fine. theres still approximately 30k 93 DS's in the world so im sure ill find one.
No moar sho?

Members online

Back