Lamborghini for sale.

usa-car-boy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, I own a 2005 lamborghini murcielago and am planning on selling it. It not so much as a bid, but the higher bidder wins, in my case the price starts at $198,000, I bought it for $240,000 from the original dealer, so you are getting a lot of profit in this deal. I own a dodge viper too, but that one you could locate on the autotrader, my name is Vince. The picture of the lamborghini murcielago is right below.
lamborghini_murcielago_roadster_07851_0009_03_08_06.jpg

The dodge viper is right below.
viper.jpg

price $78,000

What? the prices are too high?
they seem equal to me, considering milage is less than 20,000 on the lambo, and the viper has less than 80,000

Just messing with you. The prices seem fine. I'm just not used to exotics for sale on this site.:D

Lol yeah, well I like exotics, I have many more and I also own some SUVs I for one like the navigator, escalade seems kind of ugly. Anyway if anyone you know is interested in buying then please tell me.
I als have these cars, but not for sale, just bragging, Lol.
porsche_carrera_gt_02372_0056_03_02_01.jpg

this is a carrera GT, I bought quite a while back.
FERRARIF40front3q.jpg

This is my FerrARI f430, I bought about 8 years ago.
DSCN0907%20(Medium).jpg

This is my 2005 corvette I am not selling this.
5LMFU28515LJ23301-1.jpg

This is my lincoln navigator, I really didn't want to buy a 2006 one, but I couldn't find much of a good deal with low milage on a 2003-2004, the body design looks better on the 2003-2004. Anyway those are pretty much all the cars I have.

Yeah, ofcourse you do, and I do post my pictures on websites, you might think these aren't mine, but please, have some self respect. The internet is used for posting pictures, mine are all over websites, specifically car websites, even websites that I own. So dont think of yourself as someone who is utterly smart. These are my cars, dont believe me? why dont you fly down to newyork USA. My garage is located on the south of NY, on castro rd.

honestly, we are kinda "cheap" on this web site compared to you. maybe you should try selling "your" cars on "your" websites? ebay also works. just dropping a hint

usa-car-boy said:
These are my cars, dont believe me? why dont you fly down to newyork USA. My garage is located on the south of NY, on castro rd.

Hey I live in newyork USA down on the south of NY, by castro rd. I'd love to stop by and see some of the rides. What's the address? I live on Brisbane street if you know where that is, just around the corner.

$78K for the Viper. I might be interested. It only has 80,000 miles on it. Seems cheap. Was it ever hit or had paint work done to it? Can you post a link to the ad on Autotrader so I can get your contact info. Thanks!

I have a red Viper and was thinking about getting a blue one too. Sorry, the camera was a little shaky when I was taking the picture. Guess I was a little excited.

I'm also partial to red Ferraris. Here is my F40. Looks alot like an F430.

best thread ever. do you need my bank account info? should i pay with western union?

consider trade of Viper for 2004 John Deere L130 Lawn tractor?

Green with 62 hours total run time,always maintained,fresh oil and filter,extra blades included and bagger.

pm me.

You did have a garage with lots of cars. your security sucks. Sell some other cars and invest in protection. sorry.

$198k well shoot!!! ill take 2 and park them in the front yard of my trailer home YEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!!!

usa-car-boy said:
Lol yeah, well I like exotics, I have many more and I also own some SUVs I for one like the navigator, escalade seems kind of ugly. Anyway if anyone you know is interested in buying then please tell me.
I als have these cars, but not for sale, just bragging, Lol.
This is my lincoln navigator, I really didn't want to buy a 2006 one, but I couldn't find much of a good deal with low milage on a 2003-2004, the body design looks better on the 2003-2004. Anyway those are pretty much all the cars I have.

I was willing to believe you until you blundered with the Ferrari... The picture is an F40 (one of my favorite cars) not an F430. F40's were made between 87-92, I doubt a guy who buys new Lamborghinis and a 440k+ Porsche Gt would buy a 6 year old Ferrari, even if it is a kick ass car.

Any car enthusiast would buy an F40 is the opportunity existed. They were an amazing car produced in very small numbers. It's arguably one of the greatest purely performance Ferrari's they ever made.

05.ferrari.f430.500.jpg

And that's a F430

MonsterMark said:
Which is why I said what I said in my usual sarcastic manner whenever a 'poseur'/'troll' arrives on the scene.

I knew you would know... However, I figured our flamboyant car collector needed to see a picture to drive the point home.

Members online

No members online now.
Back