LAMBO kIT SEVILLE STS 2002

huntz52

LVC Member
Reaction score
Does any live in florida that knows where i can go get custom work done for my car including the lmbo kit? Preferably around central florida. I live in Orlando and the only things around here are little ricer shops and audio shops. We all know we spank stock ricers around so i def. dont wanna get my caddy worked on by a import shop. only if they are good and have done work on a luxury car before. This is what i want to get done, Any info will help out alot!

-Supercharging my Northstar
-Lambo kit
-getting the stock navagation head unit that goes insync with stearingwheel
-and any other cool accessories.
-Power chip for the seville 02'

Ive noticed that they dont really make to many custom things for the caddy seville. If anyone knows where i can pick up some performance parts of tight accessories for the caddy, would rock!

**Jesse**
Huntz52@hotmail.com

huntz52 said:
-Supercharging my Northstar
-Lambo kit
-getting the stock navagation head unit that goes insync with stearingwheel
-and any other cool accessories.
-Power chip for the seville 02'

1) Supercharging is definitely a no-go no matter where you go, a charger that defeats the computer does not yet exist

2) I would almost recommend an import shop (a *good* import shop) for this. That is to say -- if you can't find a regular, respectable body shop, a tuner shop would be just fine for this since it's a fairly common install for them. You will need to get a generic kit, which they have access to

3) An sound/electronic specialized shop or like a Caddy dealership

4) and 5) You'll need to basically order most this stuff on your own and get respected body shops to install if you don't have luxury-style body shops anywhere near. I don't know much for a ship, but I'm 90% sure there is one for your year Seville, I've seen them hiding out there. A Google search should suffice if no one can recommend a company or a chip.

You mean something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6147&item=4545893144&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

3b_12_sb.jpg

2002 sts

I did a little homework on the supercharger and your right about the computer. This guy out of san diego had fabricated a supercharger although he cant seem to crack the computer. I guess alot of people pre-ordered this supercharger from him and has paid a pre-order payment and its not complete, and they have been waiting for awhile, although if I had the money i would pay for the pre-order because it would be an awesome upgrade for the sts. For the guy the posted the ebay site. That kustom isnt worth 4,000. lol, maybe 500, sorry. Im not sure if i want my caddy ending up looking like that. I wouldnt mind having the real thing though. There isnt a turbo or anything that they make for the sts. probably the same issue. I was trying to find one and I thought that i got lucky and it comes to be that there is a company that makes Turbo's names STS and i thought I hit the big one, but nope. It ended up to be for a Iroc-Z.

Also I think that my low beam headlight wires are fried, but just one. Is it pretty easy to replace? The dealership said it would cost about $50 plus labor which would bring it to about $200+ which i dont feel like paying when i could do it on my own if its easy enough. At first I thought it was a headlight that went out, so I bought the original HID lights bulbs that came with the sts projector HID package, which i found out that tose bulbs are now illegal and have to buy them on ebay for $150 each. So i take the headlight unit out and it ends up not being a burnt out light, so i was really mad. So if someone could tell me about the fried wire and how to replace it would be awesome! Also I want to replace my fog light bulbs with hyper whites so atleast the look of the car will be cool at night, how can i replace them? Do i have to take off the bottom of the bumper? or the whole thing? Also is there anyone that replaced those fog lights with some the same size but a projector or anything cool like that? I want to make it like the new STS with everything a projector!!

It's a fairly easy job if you have the tools and know what to do, I don't want to attempt explaining though from just memory.

And the STS turbo company turbo might actually work, I thought I mentioned it in my thread, but apparently not. There is enough room with a bit moving around -- email them and ask where you could get it checked out.

that Esc. with lambos is mad cool! So you think they could fit a tubro somewhere in there, wouldnt it be the same problem though? breaking the computers code? Im going to call them today and see what they can do. Ill repost the answer. KPK do you have an sts , and if you do what all have you done with it?

I used to have a '94 STS, but I have an ETC now.

I lowered it, upgraded the exhaust, sound system, added a spoiler, changed the intake, metallic paint and then just the other usuals -- badges, tint, etc.

And -- yes, it might be another computer problem with the STS one, too, I'm not sure. They should be able to tell you

In theory.

There's been discussion on other forums about charging the STS. There's very mixed opinion about a non-engine mounted turbo. Go check it out though -- it's always nice to investigate.

Maybe you'll be the first to get a turbo'd STS!

Members online

No members online now.
Back