***L.I. NY - 3rd Annual Lincoln Showdown Car Show***

05 LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This will be open to the entire Lincoln Lineup - up to year 2006

We are going to have a 1st & 2nd places in all of the classes, including a Best of Show. There will be many classes and we will have them listed as soon as we come up with the layout. All of the trophys will be peoples choice and decided by ballot. There will also be a Best of Show Trophy.

I recommend that you make sure your car has a full detail including the motor because you want to make sure it is as clean as possible for the show! You should also bring a chair it you wanna sit and relax for awhile.

Goodie bags will be giving to the 1st 30 registered show cars on the field!

Date:
Sunday 10/30/11
Rain date Sunday 11/13/11
Time: Check in time 9:15 - 10:30am

YOU MUST BE THERE BY 10:30 IF YOUR CAR IS IN THE SHOW

Address:
2626 Middle Country Rd
Centereach, NY 11720

This should be the biggest tunout ever because it is open to the entire Lincoln Line up!!!

Make sure you mark this day on your CALENDAR!

***PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN ATTEND AND I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST, THANK YOU***

Attending:

LincolnShootoutpcnonumber.gif

NICE! Wish I was closer!

I am a maybe, have a lot going on but will try to come out. My car is in winter mode and dont have time to be detailing it this year, so dont expect much. And that new cost of the tolls for the bridge is a deterrent.

BTW if anyone is interested I still have my 18" Mille Miglia wheels for sale, the ones in my avatar picture, I can bring any of them with me if someone is interested.

Last edited:
NICE! Wish I was closer!

You can always take a trip to visit NY. You will be without your LS, but that's okay.

ill be at that one for sure. cant make this saturday but will deff be there

Matt, why don't you come out this Saturday for little bit?

I am a maybe, have a lot going on but will try to come out. My car is in winter mode and dont have time to be detailing it this year, so dont expect much. And that new cost of the tolls for the bridge is a deterrent.

BTW if anyone is interested I still have my 18" Mille Miglia wheels for sale, the ones in my avatar picyure, i also have 2
5 spoke 17's for sale that are silver. I can bring any of them with me if someone is interested.

Nick, don't worry about the car not being perfect. Just come out for a good time!
I will let some people know for those wheels.

We'll just park that 300 in the back. Cool if you can make it out too bro. Haven't seen you since I took the ride out to pick up the millis.

Just a heads up Its Centereach* if people wanted to look it up on a map.

Thanks for pointing that out. I had forgotten about attaching the revised flyer.
lincoln20shootout20car20show20websites.gif

Members online

Back