Kuhmo tires

Rambro99

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody running Kuhmo Ecsta Platinum tires? Looking for a set of 235 50 17 for the LS I want a Quiet tire with a good ride These are 546.50 at discount tire. Any suggestions?

I have yoko s drives and theyre nice...quiet with good traction.

They are summer tires though.

I've always had yokos. I'm considering something new when I find a set of rims (Factory 7 spoke chrome LS ).

I have a set of Kuhmo Ecsta lx premium on right now approx 49k mi still some wear left , the original Fitestone tires were replaced at approx 47,5k mi , so these are a little better , but the wife has them rotated every 6,7 k mi's and I stay on top of the air pressure all the time , I am going to buy another set of Kuhmo's when needed -- Frank

Anybody running Kuhmo Ecsta Platinum tires? Looking for a set of 235 50 17 for the LS I want a Quiet tire with a good ride These are 546.50 at discount tire. Any suggestions?

I have a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position tires on my LS. These are all season, high speed tires. Very good handling and are wearing very well - over 30k miles and still some tread left.

The Kumho's I've had get LOUD after about 10K miles.

I, too, am running the 960AS Pole Position's and like them very much. They corner as well as an A/S tire can, and are great in the rain. It took about 1/2" of water flowing across the freeway doing 70ish to cause a slight hydroplane. That's a lot of water! At that point I saw two cars spun out, but I just lifted and kept on going.

Members online

No members online now.
Back