KleenLS & Dubbed LS-Pix/Vid (CarShow pix)

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok...Ok....I lagged a lil puttin these up...They are from Saturdays little car show in Covina CA, at a store called Super AutoBacs. Here are a few pix of me and DubbedLS!!! Hope ya like: :GotPics:
DSC06171.jpg

DSC06166.jpg

DSC06169.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

DSC06163.jpg

DSC06172.jpg

DSC06173.jpg

DSC06174.jpg

DSC06182.jpg

DSC06249.jpg

DSC06250.jpg

DSC06175.jpg

DSC06210.jpg

DSC06211.jpg

DSC06212.jpg

Sum Vids of dubbedLS, U can kinda hear my intake, oh and I 4got 2 turn the radio down! my bad! lol!... and another vid of Dub'd leaving!!!
th_MOV06162.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------
th_MOV06252.jpg

Now juss a lil Video of me and my intake "noise"!!! LoL! They cheap lil camera doesnt do it JUSTICE!!!! hahaha:
th_MOV06145.jpg

Ok Yall! Hope ya like....I have a couple more pix of different cars, especially some cool @$$ G35'z! any ways, if u wanna see any more pix of any cars, let me know. PEACE OUTside YO!!!!

-JJ

its about time kleen. hahah but too bad it was just me and you though. would have been better with other ppl there. but that store is calling me. hahah i got to go back in there and do some christmas shopping in august. haha

The painted eyebrows are looking better and better to me, that might be next!

sry guys i would've gone but my headlights are not the way i would've liked them. we should have another meet, a little more centralized. dubbed your car looks good, the only thing i would suggest would be to clear those corner lens. it would set it off nice. good job JJ, let me know about a meet. also, wouldn't mind seeing the g35's seeing as my bro wants to pick one up

What cold air is that on the V6? Nice pics by the way!
Thanks Ryan

It's a B&B system. I've thought about giving it a try myself. They run about $170.00, for that price the K&N for the Thunderbird might be better.

sry guys i would've gone but my headlights are not the way i would've liked them. we should have another meet, a little more centralized. dubbed your car looks good, the only thing i would suggest would be to clear those corner lens. it would set it off nice. good job JJ, let me know about a meet. also, wouldn't mind seeing the g35's seeing as my bro wants to pick one up

That's one car I see way too much of down here in Atlanta... both the g35 coupe and the sedan. There's always more than one in every parking lot I've been in. I love the 2 door coupe though.

Sum pix of the show!

:cool: FATEST LIP I have seen in person!!! SO SICK!!!Orange G35Pix dont do the ORANGE one justice!!! Ask DubbedLS! That was a beast! plus the orange has a yellow pearl to it! Awesome ryde!!!
Enjoy da pix!!!:D
DSC06186.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

DSC06184.jpg

SUPA'CHARGED!!!!!!
DSC06185.jpg

DSC06248.jpg

DSC06251-1.jpg

DSC06241.jpg

DSC06240.jpg

DSC06238.jpg

DSC06204.jpg

FAT LIP RX7!!!
DSC06205.jpg

Koo...but those tips??!?! I dunnoo............
DSC06177.jpg

Kinda like the Blue volks!
DSC06193.jpg

Gotta love the website/sticker on the side!!!!

Hey JJ, Let's try and have a meet at the end of August. i will check the calender and give dates by Friday. I am so ready to meet again.

Ahhhhh...CRAP!!!! How bout Beginning of sept?!?!? I am gonna be in Florida at the end of August!!!!! LoL! Sux meng!!! I am leaving the 23rd and comin back the 31st!!! If we can do it before that,.....uhm, I'd prolly be down! How bout the 15 or 16th?!?!? :D

Huh?!?!? Me going to Florida....Or the pix?!?!?:p hahaha

Of course you goin' to florida man, what else?

Yea we should do a run to Angeles Crest. Lets get a date up one more time. I am going to Europe in the end of September so earlier the better.

I think I can handle that maybe..... :) Lets do this ish yo! Somone start a new thread.....and count me in on it.....I gotta finish packing for Florida!!!! :D Yea-E-YEAAAAH!!!!! BOooOooooi!!!! hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back