Reaction score
KKM intakes on eBay for $80 shipped for the 2000-2002

ebay auction #200053012121

KKM for the 03-06 for under $125 shipped

eBay auction #200049507925

Peace guys!

Bodyshield said:
might want to put 00-02 is for v8 and 03 + is for v6
If you go to one of the auctions you can click on "sellers other items' and he has them for the 03-06 V8 for like $125 shipped

Do you need the V6 - Cold Air Stainless Steel Intake Tube to go with it or can you just connect it like how it is? I have an 02' Lincoln LS V6. Thanks.

how does the KKM compare to the K&N CAI? whats the better overall system?

These auctions are just for the cone and attachment from the electrical connector right? Will this really make a difference from the stock airbox, or do you need to get new piping (the full intake) to notice performance gain?

That's the exact one I've been running for 3 years now. The auction contains the aluminum adapter plate and support bracket as well. Works great for me. Mine is installed just like the auction pics.

Yea i ordered one too. It should be here tuesday. i hated not ordering it from Ken but it was a better deal.

Just snatched one up too. I Got a response 2 minutes later telling me it was shipping today. Just placed an order with Ken too and got an immediate response also. Great customer service all around. :D Now all this stuff gets to sit at my house until I get back next month. :(

You guys better snatch up those KKM units on eBay while you can because after next week they'll never be back on there.

Ken,

I was looking at the eBay auction and the parts on your site - but I have a couple questions.

Are the parts that come with this intake really only a cone filter (and by the way can it be re-oiled to be reusable?) and an aluminum adapter bracket to help it mate up with the stock intake tubing?

When people do this swap combined with the new tubing, where is the power actually coming from? Will just adding the new filter help that much or does the stainless smooth out the airflow for even more power?

The KKM units that are for the 00-02 LS's come with a reusable filter and the aluminum velocity stack. Also, they provide a mounting bracket for the kit as well. You don't necessarily need the intake tubes but with all of the sound baffles on the stock intake some air is restricted. The aftermarket intake tubes do offer a cleaner and unrestricted air flow but we do not have any dyno results to back up any increase HP. Basically, we haven't dyno'd them separately.

Got mine today and already put it on. Fast ship, my wife ordered in on Wednesday and got it Friday....just in time for christmas.

Members online

No members online now.
Back