Keyless entry code

LS KING

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to locate the the keyless entry door code on my 2005 LS?

if you dont still have the card from the dealer with the code written on it, then you will need to pay a dealer to have it read with their computer. unlike older Ford cars, the code is not physically written anywhere on the car. I have seen it mentioned that you may be able to read it with Forscan and a compatible device but I do not remember ever seeing any confirmation about it.

Just want to chime in to confirm that Forscan (used 2.3.22 beta) successfully retrieved the factory keyless entry code on my 2005 LS Sport.

How about on the drivers door module? My 99 Continental had it there.
I've heard varying reports of having it on the DDM; On mine, I didn't take the entire door panel off, but I had it wedged open at one point, tried hunting, but nothing on any of the stickers I could see had anything that ended up containing the code. Same anywhere under the dash. If I take the whole door panel off at some point, I will look harder and update. It was also much easier to just connect my laptop and have it read the code as I was scanning for DTCs anyhow.

A whole bunch of people have looked at the DDM module and tried every possible set of numbers on there.

Again, the LS does no have the code written on the body anywhere like my old Mark and Continental had on a sticker on the trunk hinge.

The only guy that said his code was written on the DDM and that it worked was using a section of the part number, the same part number that all of us have written on our DDMs

Members online

Back