Kenwood DDX-6019, Doubel din DVD screen

DeviLSh

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
would anyone be interested in this...

I had a kenwood DDX-6019 screen in my LS and I have taken it out because im selling the car, its about a year old, and I havent decided if I want to put it in my new car.(most likely a Jetta). I paid 710 for this thing, and It looks great in the LS. It has a 7" touchscreen, and has a lot of capabilites. You can purchase additional items such as nav, ipod interfae, backup cam, bluetooth, etc.

I have a trim piece that is in the shpae of a trapezoid to fit in the LS's dash along with the Lincoln/ford wiring harness that I will include to make a great install in any LS. IF anyone insinterested let me know. im asking 600.

kenwood.jpg

FOG LIGHTS 001.jpg

just checked some prices on ebay.. to stay competetive, ill ask 500 shipped for this thing. w/ the harness and trim surround piece.

-dev

I was looking at getting one of these for the wifes car but when i looked on ebay they were $465-$555 for factory refurbs. You might be a little high at $500 for a year old one. Let me know though, I might be intrested.

its in great shape, and I paid 715 for it, no scratches, anything. plus the harness and everything, im pretty firm on the 500..

its a very nice unit

ok then good luck, I will keep looking. Let me know if you change your mind. The harness doesn;'t mean much anyways, she has a mercedes.

how can you add the navi and ipod capability just wondering and what would they cost also are the maps loaded and and does it have a remote

The navi that works with this unit is KNA-G510, usually about 300-450 on ebay. it has millions POI, maps, and a microsd card for updates etc. Seen in ona friedns LS and it is a very nice unit.

Ipod I belive is a kenwood piece that is about 25-30 on ebay.

Yes I have a remote for it, its just not in the picture.

does it work with the Stock amp and 6 disc from the alpine equiped LS's?

Well I had the in dash 6 disc alipne in mine so if that what your referring to then no, for you remove the entire stock unit out. If your talking about a glove box or something there is probably an adaptor you would need to buy.

Regarding the amp, My music sounded the same(if not better) after the new unit. However, the two small speakers on the center console(by your knees) become inoperable. BUt from what I hear, they dont produce much sound anyway. SO the loss is not significant, I never noticed until a firend with the same unit told me about it (JattGary).

-Devin

Members online

Back