Ken (aka Greyghost) of LSKoncept

loveLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
first, sorry, everyone, for using this forum to contact Ken.

i got duped by Ken.
While back, I made a heatshield for my LS (you may remember that I posted how-to on heatshield titled "Fab'ed heatshield" and even posted dimensions on a thread). Ken from LSK wanted to have my template to see if he can get it manufactured. At the time i was having some issues with my angel eye so Ken and I agreed via e-mail that I will send him the template, which I did, and he will send me inverters for CCFL rings when they fail.
Well, they failed and now Im trying to contact Ken to keep his words.
When i first e-mailed him, he wanted $35 (he must have forgetten our deal) for it but soon as I mentioned about our deal about the templates for the inverters, he stopped replying cold. I have been sending him msg for 3 months now and still will not reply back.

Ken, if you are reading this, keep your words.
I sent you my templates so now own up to our agreement and send me the inverters you promised. At least have some integrity to e-mail me back.
Man up, dude.

Did you and him discus this in a thread waaaaaaay back?

I was searching for angel eye threads the other day and I may have seen it.

lol, you know there is an email and phone, ken is rarely in these threads or just pm him

Im pretty sure by now the guy had done more than just sending a e-mail or PM here on the forum.

Members online

No members online now.
Back