Kansas City meet

I will have the wife do some checking. All the shelters in wyandotte are booked til the bathrooms close in october.

Shawnee mission park is all booked for the 24th and so isnantioch park. The 31st is open but I have to work that weekend. I am gonna say we wait a couple weeks and keep hoping more of the kc guys will chime in. This will happen but not on the dates we have planned:(.

I'm in!

Weekends of 30-31, 8/6-7, 13-14, 20-21 are all good for me.
How about Power and Light District, Legends, Smithville Lake, River Market or KCIR?

I say we shoot for the 14th or the 21st of august Im looking into getting some place at a lake maybe perry or clinton, i know its a bit of a drive but it would make an awesome place for pics and a cruse. when i get more info ill let you all know, and as always if any of you have any other ideas please let me know.
mike

That sounds great man! and it would be far enough out I could plan for it. I will go through an old thread and pm everyone in the area.

I don't have to work the 21st so that would be the best. Let's try and make it for that weekend :D please.

Alright so it's set the date will be on the 21st of aug I'm currently trying to line up a place for the meet so as soon as I know more I'll let you know.

Hell yeah Tim. We would love to see you there. This isn't anything Luxury muscle. This is gonna be the kc guys and family. Fishin' and camp'in and a good ol' campfire. Nice to see you back.

Been busy gettin the 57 road worthy and working OT with all the storms. Ready to cut loose! Going to Platte Co fair tomorrow, mudathon @ 6pm. Truck and tractor pull Sat at the same time.

BTW - Josh, still have my housings, LOL ;)

Yes I do safe and sound in my war room. I hope to see you at this next meet.

All this mud :q:q:q:q makes me wanna build another truck damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool:

no luck with the lake idea, any other ideas on somewhere we could go and meet that would make some good pics and then for a nice cruse after

Members online

Back