Kansas City meet

keatonsdad

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone in the greater kansas city area was up for a meet just to get together and have fun not necessarly for a show but to get togeather for good food maybe some fishing and having an all around good time. Any ideas, coments, or concerns?:)

Pierson park in wyco. We could probably get a shelter for the cheap also. I can have the wife call parks and rec monday and see what I can come up with. Or We could shoot for wyandotte county lake. I think the fishing is gonna be bad anywhere with the high waters everywhere. But the kids can always catch some perch around the docks for late night bait if we wann have an aftermeet. I love this Idea and would flip the bill for a shelter. And I always have hotdogs on ice.

What about a camping meet at Pomona? Just a thought. Total family thing with kids and all. [Beer and margaritas when they go to sleep though, and a bon fire as big as a towncar]

im really digging the camping idea or one of the lakes lets see what i would cost to get a shelter and then find out if we can get some people together for it

I'll bring the wood for the campin' trip!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!
sorry I'm excited. :D:D

that was fast! what ever will work my weekends are all free so if there is any you know your free we can start there

Keep bumpin this. And I say 2 weekends til the meet and fall for the trip.

WHOOOOO!!!! More planning from me tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread rocks!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The other hardcore members will come out of the wood work soon. You should also make a thread in the mark 8 section. I have found that to make a big difference. Some people only look at certain stuff.

Give them the ideas and watch it grow.

Well heres my Idea Saturday the 24th, of July. Wyandotte county lake. The wife will call today and see if it is reservable. If it is, I will reserve it for us. If this is good let's hear it.

Well reserving a shelter is out of the question for that weekend. The wife called and they are booked up in the wyco side of town. If anyone has any suggestions chime in. Amembers house is not out of the question. And I would be more then willing to host. 7-8 marks parked out front would be awesome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back