K&N Fuel Filter or Motorcraft? Gen 1 LS V8

DaleGrib

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the K&N fuel filters for the Gen 1 LS? I am stuck between the Motorcraft one and the K&N one, cause they are basically the same price. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I just wanted to chime in real quick. I don't own an LS but maybe someday. You can't go wrong with either in my opinion. They both have the anti-drain back valve which is very good. The K&N performance gold oil filters have anti-drain back.

I just wanted to chime in real quick. I don't own an LS but maybe someday. You can't go wrong with either in my opinion. They both have the anti-drain back valve which is very good. The K&N performance gold oil filters have anti-drain back.

I'm pretty sure he's asking about the fuel filter (gasoline, not oil) since he said "fuel filter."

It's all good. I stare at computer screens for 9 hours a day so I know what you mean!

I went ahead and got the K&N one and if nothing else I will post my experience later with it. And yep talking about the fuel filter. I had $10 in a amazon gift card so I figured why not kinda figured $10 was a good deal being it's made by K&N.

Members online

No members online now.
Back