Just want to say thanks.

Dukester

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I don't post hardly at all and don't lurk much more and this post runs the risk of seeming all touchy feely and dangerously close to being in touch with my emotions.

But I just want to say thanks to all the regulars here for their good advice and the info they provide on the forum.

So far, this forum has given me the info I needed to do the following repairs and save big $$ compared to taking in to a shop:
Change coils (all of em)
Fix dual climate control issue
Fix hydraulic fan issue
Replace window regulator
Fix leaky sunroof
Replace O2 sensor

I was driving around today in the 02 LS V8, sun was out, 70 degrees, windows down, sunroof open, radio playing and just hot rodding around enjoying the hell out of myself. Got me thinking about how much I like the car and havign this forum as a resource has kept my enjoyment level high and the stress level lower than it could have been.

So thanks to all the people here who provide entertaining reading and useful information.

Duke

Well Duke is right... good forum, good info, good fun... no group hug - LOL.
I read a lot more than I post, but it's saved me quite a few bucks as well.

All coils replaced.
Replaced both valve cover gaskets.
Bled air out of cooling system.
Wheel & tire info, helpful.
Fixed moisture in headlights.

I'm sure that won't be the end of it... already thinking about fixing that seat heater - and those rubber trim pieces at bottom of windows and........

I agree, this forum is a life saver!!

I think I probably would have gave up and scrapped my LS if I were on my own, THANKS GUYS!

While we are on the topic, does anyone know what would stop my driver set from adjusting? My first thought was the clock spring, but everything else works (steering wheel contols work, cruise control, horn, everything). I cant seem to be able to locate the fuse box either, so it could just be that simple...

There is no replacement for experience and with experience comes knowledge, and there is no such thing as a stupid question. in any problems that arise somebody else has already been thru it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back