Just tore up my Baby...... Tears...

first off glad your ok, sucks about your car.

secondly, lol gotta laugh at the vultures preying on the still warm carcass

I miss my Panther body!!! RIP - 07/02/2010
I walked away from this!!! Texting and driving SHOULD have killed me!

Thank you for this....... Really Thank you for you honesty... I'm sure it will save someone.....

I miss my Panther body!!! RIP - 07/02/2010
I walked away from this!!! Texting and driving SHOULD have killed me!

Thank you for this....... Really Thank you for you honesty... I'm sure it will save someone.....

first off glad your ok, sucks about your car.

secondly, lol gotta laugh at the vultures preying on the still warm carcass

I don't mind.... However the Salvage yard just picked it up..... 350.00 I took it and ran....

Htiek,

Thanks for the comment on my sig. By including the pic and comment in my sig,,, I was hoping for exactly what you commented on in post #27. You are the first to do so. Long story short... unfamiliar road at night,,, cell phone,,, and 25mph curve at 60mph don't mix very well. The wrecker driver said there was at least 100ft between where I left the road... and landed,,, plus more tumble. All I remember after swerving,,, was spinning out,,, a scraping sound,,, silence as I floated through the air,,, and dirt spraying me in the face as my head slammed into the roof of the car.

When i came too... I was still in my seat belt,,, and after crwaling out... it wasn't long before the "lights and sirens". Roughly 3 hours later,,, I walked out of the local hospital. You hit the nail on the head in post #19... when you said "Thank God".

I've texted when driving before. Sent a 10 word message, realized I didn't remember the last half mile or so I'd traveled. That was all the warning I needed.

On a good morning I lose track of a few miles on the way to work, when I go into "autopilot" mode. This was differnt though. I knew better than to text and drive. However... I was under alot of stress at that time,,, and having a very bad night. I guess my point is... If it's that important to say,,, PULL OVER. Otherwise... save it for later.

Members online

No members online now.
Back