Just put my Lincoln on the road!!

ntec

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just put my Lincoln on the road officially today. I bought the car the end of febuary but I had some things to do so i just got it on the road today .It's a 2000 ls6 5 speed .I'm just gonna use the car on the weekend since I have my truck to use to go to work .That should hopefully keep my running costs down and make the car last a bit longer.When I drive it a bit more I will give you a more honest review of this car. :steering

Something tells me once you start driving it, the truck is going to stay in the garage. Keep us informed of your informal "test" drive.

Thanks for joining up...........Glad to have you....

A review would be fantastic. Be sure to take a few pics as well. Im actually interested in hearing more about the LS and the CTS as im gonna buy a car for the wife in probably 6 months and I've narrowed the field to those 2 cars.

DO you know any other LS owners?

:steering What's up everbody ! Thanx 4 the responces .I'm sure your right monster mark i probably will start driving it more but I live in Ontario canada and the weather is so crap right now that I'm just gonna chill and drive my isuzu pickup ! It's so weird going from an Isuzu to a Lincoln its like heaven & hell to put it in prospective.I have to get a digital camera or borrow my friends so I can post some pics in the near future.I don't know any other ls owners ,joeychgo thats a hard decision CTS or LS but to help you decide heres my 2 cents [canadian he he] lets start with the CTS great looking car probably more user friendly .I find they look smaller and most people wouldn't feel as intimidated driving one but there still up there in price ..They have a new fresher look and are more refined all around .This car to me was put out to compete with the 3 series bimmer.Now the LS not much on the interior side of things separates this car from any other ford product It felt like i was in ford taurus when i first looked a the dash [I just changed mine to white face guages blue or green at night].The 5 speed v6 sport is a sleeper anyone who says this car is slow cant drive stick. v8 models rip and have more luxuries ie. info center ,homelink .this car was made to compete with 5 series bimmers so your getting 5 series clout for a 3 series price .Most of the money on this car was put into the suspension and engine it has alot of aluminium parts which helps long term and saves weight .You should be able to find a good Lincoln slightly used and save money big time since these cars take a big hit the first few years. At the end of the day test drive both cars and see what you like ! hope this helps

yeah, the LS is defintely not slow, and I cant imagine the 5spd. I have automatic and it still fast, but unfortunately, the CTS (IMO) outperforms the LS.

:W After your drive kick back with a beer and tell us how it went. :)

Welcome. It's good to have another LS'er, especially with the 5 speed. You'll love the car. I've had mine nearly 4 years and it's the best.

Real drivers have a stick :steering

truck is dead

beboswell said:
Welcome. It's good to have another LS'er, especially with the 5 speed. You'll love the car. I've had mine nearly 4 years and it's the best.

Real drivers have a stick :steering

My Isuzu pickup is dead .The headgasket went so now I drive my LS almost everyday. :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back