Reaction score
I think they look awesome!

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

I give a A+ on the install but is the greenish blue from the Angel eyes or the HID's?

IMO should have went with a lower Kelvin rating. Like a nice white.

Perfect. A+ ! You had lightwurks do these right?

Yes I had Lightwurkz put them together for me.
I had bought 2 extra lights on Ebay and the passenger
one was a factory HID so they put an aftermarket one
in on the driver's side to match it.
The color's a blue white but it came out a little funny in
the pics.

What Kelvin were they? 6K? Its probably just something the camera picked up with the painted Bezel that made it look so blue.

The vents are gonna come off on the weekend and I'll post some more pics.
The HID lights may look a little funny because the picture was taken during the day.
Not sure what the rating is on the bulb.

Lightwurkz charged me 500.00 for the Angel Eyes, 125.00 for paint and 192.00 for the HID bulb and ballast. We didn't discover that 1 was HID and the other Halogen until they had them apart.

Sick looking I like it. Good choice of color with your color car.

On top of that somehow their painter painted them the wrong color which looked baby blue instead of green.
I wasn't gonna send em back across the country so
I cut them open myself using a thin composite metal cutting type blade mounted on a small electric hand grinder. I repainted the bezels.
and put them back together.
One of them I wound up cutting open a second time because I had cut a wire opening them the time before and one ring wasn't shining.
It's really not that hard to do these 03+ headlights and even cut them apart again like I wound up having to do.
But they are fabulous now and to me it was all worth it.

100_0200.JPG

100_0219.JPG

100_0221.JPG

100_0225.JPG

100_0228.JPG

Yeah, That is one very beautiful color for your car(I can really relate). Those Angel eyes look great and the bezel painted to match i fantastic!! Kudos!!!!!!

I'm thinking of painting the black strip on the headlight that meets up with the hood and fender the same color as the car kinda like a short eyelid.
I think I'll put masking tape over the black and brush paint it with some base for 2 stage paint that I have.
It dries quickly and I can see how I like it before committing to it.
The WW skirt kit, headlight bezels and rear plate surround are painted with a single stage 2k polyurethane that doesn't require sanding and buffing.
I'm gonna paint out the bumper chrome with the 2k also
sometime in the next few weeks.

Where did you get the 2K poly paint ? I have been wanting to paint the bumper chorme strips and the rear license surround also.

Yeah, That is one very beautiful color for your car(I can really relate). Those Angel eyes look great and the bezel painted to match i fantastic!! Kudos!!!!!!

I can see why you our color so much.
I drove 200 miles and back twice to get mine.
Just didn't want a black or white one.
That was all that was available locally.

I got the paint at a local auto paint supply called All-Will but any place that mixes up auto paint like Auto Finishes should have a single stage poly paint that you add hardener to.

Thanks, I'll check it out locally here. Yeah, I went to go look at a silver LS and saw the one I own now. I've always favored green to start with. I get so many compliments on it because of the color.

Hopefully you got some money back for them painting the bezels the wrong color!

Hopefully you got some money back for them painting the bezels the wrong color!

Yeah, with that said it could have just been done yourself then but not everything goes perfectly when you deal with these kind of things.

Members online

No members online now.
Back