Just made this

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
For my friend Brian Ellis' Contracting company. All from stratch.

elliscard.jpg

nice, not alot of action going on in the logo, which is very good.

did you ever finish the compilation movie that you were going to make awhile back. was just wondering.

is that going to go on the side of there trucks and what not, its a very nice logo

cool, i wish i had my uncles logo, for R.L SOHOL and American Built Systems, they are nice

Geno,

In that vid you had some pics of the Tasco Mark in fornt of a Bud billboard. Is there any chance you have some still pics you can post or e-mail. My family owns a beer distributorship and A-B is our main product along with a list of others. I would love to have a pic of the Tasco Mark in fornt of a Bud sign as my background at work. Let me know.

Geno, Thats an awesome video Cool music too Gets the blood pumping like my old 427 vette.
Greta job :eek2:

Geno,

Thanks for the pics. Sorry about the spelling in my last post. I was in a rush.

Everybody repeat after me--- TASCA TASCA TASCA

:Bang

Anyway, The guys at worked loved it. I will be calling you the end of next month about some upgrades to the mark. Replacing the rear shocks and mounts this weekend and after that all is good on the car and it will be ready for some go fast goodies.

I think the work on the graphic logo is outstanding. But if I may offer an opinion. When I first saw it I immediately thought it looked like the Twin Towers. Then you've got the "quality" build remark at the bottom. And the fact that it's in New Jersey. It may seem a little insensitive. Just my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back