Just Got My Ls Today

ravman13

LVC Member
Reaction score
CT2003112612471948_20058411355872.gif

2004 Ultimate 18000 Clicks

Just the first pic that i got at dealership

:invasion: :dancefool :bow:

im a bit excited worried, anxious, all these things, ive haerd its a great car from many and a bad car from few, what mods do people do to there lincolns?

ravman13 said:
im a bit excited worried, anxious, all these things, ive haerd its a great car from many and a bad car from few, what mods do people do to there lincolns?

:W check out www.lskoncepts.com hes an active member here great service and great mods.. hope you enjoy your ls as much as I do.. :Bang

ravman13 said:

That is a very nice looking car! I have two friends with LS's and both of them love their cars. I have driven Lincolns exclusively since 1979 and I've never had a major problem with any of them. Enjoy your car.

thanks everyone, i luv how the members on this site are very active and friendly, does anyone reside in Canada? ya i emailed that site for a quote on 4 parts i wanted, hopefully they email back soon, anyone know any other good lincoln ls sites! :L

ravman13 said:
thanks everyone, i luv how the members on this site are very active and friendly, does anyone reside in Canada? ya i emailed that site for a quote on 4 parts i wanted, hopefully they email back soon, anyone know any other good lincoln ls sites! :L

Yes there maybe other sites but your at the BEST site!!

ravman13 said:

his name on here is greyghost his name is Ken, I'm sure he'll pop in!! :Beer

congrats on the LS! it looks clean, yeah when you have time post some more pics! good luck with it!

I love your LS!! I have a 2000 White Lincoln LS V8!! I love it!! I still can't believe it is mine...I get this funny little smirk on it when I go to get in it.. I love the LS's..Hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine.... :invasion: :L

ravman13 said:
CT2003112612471948_20058411355872.gif

2004 Ultimate 18000 Clicks

Just the first pic that i got at dealership

:invasion: :dancefool :bow:
welcome, i LOVE white...how much was that beauty, also what color is the interior

hey guys thanks alot for showing support you guys are all wicked, its a beige interior, i luv how the seats are cooled, i find that the coolest feature of all, 38000cdn, 18000km, excellent condition, so i got a pretty awesome deal, that included 7 year 140000km bumper to bumper extended ford warranty, which works out awesome! as i probably coudlnt afford to fix most of the lincoln problems haha! but ya im going go take some pics this friday of interior and exterior and post em up!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else with a cerma white lincoln post pics also!

Are you sure its an Ultimate? I thought they came standard with the 17 inch chrome rims. Could be wrong though. Might be different in Canada. Excellent purchase and congrats. I bought a 2004 Ultimate back in March. I used to try to get out of driving all the time. Now Im looking for an excuse to drive ALL THE TIME! :Beer

hey dartastic, well according to the 2004 brochure my dad gave me the LSE has the chrome, and the ultimate doesnt, but ya thas just what the thing says! oh well its pimp, 3 more days till i pick it up, cant wait to give it, its first 3 hour wash and dry

nice car enjoy i have had mine for about 4 mo and dont get to drive much. my wife always takes it. lol I love the v8!!!!!!!!!!!11

nice man, ya i just spent 100 bucks on car detailing :q:q:q:q, going spend like 2 hours shining it up before i bring it into my crescent, anyone have any recomedations for products, i was going use tech wax, and tech super shine tires, i got my 3m coating and hood flim put on today, and tommorw there going touch up some small scratches, then im getting the rear diff looked at for that road noise everyones talking about, probably going replace the inside of it, dad said theres no real way to get rid of it unless you put a 2005 rear dif on it

Members online

Back