Just checking

zolemite

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
to see if anyone has had problems aligning their 1998-02. I've had 2 different places align my car and it still pulls to the right a little. I just had this place replace my tie rod ends thinking that would help. I'm bringing my car back Saturday. He said that they are dead on spec. Anyone else have this problem or am I just crazy? I also got a new rack and pinion last year.

are they checking the rear alignment as well?? that can possibly cause issues if its not in spec.

also, try rotating tires around. you may have a funky tire.

Yea, I'm going to be putting on my other tires soon hopefully and I'll find out then. These tires are brand new though. Rear is also in spec. Probably all in my head and just the grade in the road. I did researching and it seems like a lot of people have similar problems. Hopefully it goes away or at least doesn't eat up my 22" tires in 2 months again

try this.. carefully!

find an empty 2 laner out in the country.. with no traffic, drive on the wrong side of the road.. if it pulls left, then your dealing with the crown in the road..

ps.. I am not responsible for any tickets, accidents, or loss of life.. after all, I did say carefully, and an empty road

[Half the time I bought new tires I needed to move one, one side or the other to stop pulling

Members online

No members online now.
Back