Just bought my LS

scjmc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally (wanted since 2000) got my LS! (my F-150 got flooded in Wilma) I got a 2002 LS V8 Sport with 19K miles. Theft recovery for 12K. Everything is good except for the driver's side heated seat. If anyone knows the process for repairing I would apreciace any info. Other than that I am new to the site!

Welcome to LvC. No one has done a heated seat element change technical article yet. However, contact Bill Jenkins at Team Ford for a good price on the element. His email is bjenkins@teamfordlv.com.

welcome to LvC. you should join the South East Chapter while you are at it. congrats and good luck with the LS

Thus begins the Love Hate relationship!

These cars are a pure pleasure to drive, but they seem a bit demanding on the attention side. Hopefully it's just that nobody takes the time to post "My cars is running great and doing exactly what it is supposed to!"

Really I think that with so many bells and whistles and neat engineering, these cars have alot of items that other cars do not.

Anyhow, welcome to the club. You'll certainly find this club to be a wealth of information. (Notice I said "this club" and not me!)

mharrison said:

These cars are a pure pleasure to drive, but they seem a bit demanding on the attention side. Hopefully it's just that nobody takes the time to post "My cars is running great and doing exactly what it is supposed to!"

Really I think that with so many bells and whistles and neat engineering, these cars have alot of items that other cars do not.

Anyhow, welcome to the club. You'll certainly find this club to be a wealth of information. (Notice I said "this club" and not me!)

Our '04 LS V8 Sport is "running great and doing exactly what it is supposed to!"

mharrison said:

My '01 is running great and doing exactly what it is supposed to do.......as long as my wife drives it. doh, there i go...sorry. Love my LS and my wife!

My '00 LS with 116K miles is running great and doing what it's supposed to do, and more!! I still suffer the LS Grin!!

Yeah, I love mine so far. I want to fix the seat though. The auto wipers also do not work. I am following the directions in the manual properly. Where is the sensor? Tell me more about the SE chapter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back