Just a thought - combined LvC Meet

HizHonor said:
Well, is this feasable? Start up a "Meet Committee". How about asking for volunteers from each state or in the case of small states close together, to head up the making the arrangements for individual meets and then maybe 4 times between spring and fall, there's a general LvC meet say halfway between
Maryland and Maine? Or something along those lines. I'm committed to the LSCClub.org / LoL meets every other Saturday starting in March. I have no problems with an LvC meet on one of the other Saturdays. Also a combined LvC/LSCClub.org/LoL on one other Saturday. Confused? Nahhhhhh...

March 5th: SEPA LSCClub.org/LoL meet

March 12: SEPA LSCClub.org/LoL/LvC meet (example)

March 19: SEPA LSCClub.org/LoL meet

April 2: Local LvC Meet (example)

See what I'm saying ovah heah? hehehehehe THAT (above) could work. Granted not everyone can make every meet but I'm betting dollars to valve cover gaskets there would be a good showing at all meets. Just another something to think about.
sounds good to me and again local cruises and meets i think that most of our core is infact ny,nj,pa. if there is anyone from higher up let us know.
Eric

Hi HizHonor

Hope you are not going to reschedule the bi-weekly SEPA breakfast meets at OCB, I have carefully worked my vaction around those meets so I can get to two of them :)

Regards

Dereck

The first SE PA Meet at OCB is on March the 5th, 2005 and after that on March 19th and so on and so on unles OldSchool makes some changes or other acts of God force a cancellation. The LvC meets (local) will be on alternating Saturdays and the dates and locations will be posted. Whoever shows up, shows up ... it's that simple. As to the Chapter LvC meet (one central location), I'm leaving that in the capable hands of the Pres and Veeps ... as to the full, complete, all inclusive, every chapter the whole enchillada LvC meet, THAT is in the hands of ALL chapter Pres' and I'm sure they will come up with something fair for all.

The weeks you'll be here, Dereck, there will be SE PA OCB meets scheduled, I'm sure. And don't forget Carlisle!

As a side note, a combined SE PA LSCClub, LvC, LoL, CVN, GMN can probably be worked out on one of the Saturdays... an all inclusive Buffet Fest at OCB ... we'll work it out I'm sure.

For those that don't know:

LSCClub.org OldSchool's site
LincolnvsCadillac Obvious ... duh!
Crownvic.net CVN
GrandMarq.net GMN

Stay tuned boyz and girlz .... it's gonna be a busy '05! :p :D

Somebody just pick a day and time. Simple as that. Im in if and when a NE chapter meet happens. If somebody doest just say "This is when, this is where" im gonna do it myself. Problem is im busy alot but ill make time to do it. So....when and where fellas?

Members online

No members online now.
Back