Junkyard score!!

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Pulled into the junkyard and there sitting was a 2002 LS V8 loaded w/roof silver on black w/chrome 5 spokes. I noticed the hood was open an inch and I knew motor was blown, major rod rap. I got the whole center console with complete ashtray assy and heated seat switches, trim piece around door handle,lower plastic engine splash gaurd, plastic funnel like piece that surounds front of rad, both fog bulbs and all the push pins from wiper cowl and rad cover and the rug from the trunk. I didn't even know there was a rug cover in the trunk on our cars. All for 45 bucks!! I noticed the V8 cars have subframe connectors that bolt on that my v6 does not have will be going back for those. Just wanted to let people know if there looking for any parts of that color car I can get them. Frank

Awesome! Can you please get me the coils covers! I am working on a kit for the people running Accel coils. I haven't been able to find a single LS in any WI junkyards.

Good find! There is a fiberglass piece that carries the wiring harness across the front of the car. It sits behind the bumper under the rad. Can you get it for me? How did the front bumper cover and A/C condenser look?

The car was a total driver before rod rap. I even started car and heard rap. The front bumper cover has small indent in it. Looks like a lite push into a 1x1 sign pole or something right on the right side of plate holder. It kinda crushed the chrome piece just a smooch. I like all the goodies you V8 guys get. milage computer, swing away wheel and seat, home link and alpine, auto dim rearview. Mine doesn't have any of that stuff. I can see about COP covers. The part under bumper might take alot of work to get out. Hate to rip apart this whole nice looking car.

Were there any late model LS' in the lot? I need a few things if you are willing to ship. Thanks.

Yeah I was happy. I was expecting to pay 100 dollars for just the center console off ebay. I showed the wife the non flip center and she said she would like that one better so I was on the look. I will end up cleaning all the parts up and put them in tonight with out telling her. See if she notices tomorrow. LOL

fender

how the drivers fender ? i really need one and its the right color ,i also need the fender liner and the defroster vent(its the piece in between the winshield and the dash) thanks

OK to everyone asking for parts. Only one rule you must have PAYPAL. Then I don't get stuck with paying for the part and taking my time to go there remove part then drive home. I had peeps who have said they would pay then the old "i got layed off, my wife will kill me, my wallet got stolen". You would have to pay for part paypal before I pull part then when I get shipping price pay me on paypal for shipping. Then I ship.All happy no one over charged on shipping and me not getting gaphed on shipping. That sound fair??

Please guys if you PM me state that you have PAYPAL. Peeps have already PMed me and say will pay but never mention PAYPAL. If not I can't take the chance on getting stuck paying. Help me help you. lol

PM sent and yes I have Paypal. ;) If that thing has the clockspring I am interested. Email me a price before paying for it. No need in paying near $100 for used if I can get new for $100. Just let me know.

i need the black plastic that goes all the way across the back on the bottom covering around the latch..let me know how much..should only take a few seconds to remove..my clips are broken on mine..thanks

FYI I will not be buying these parts tomorrow. I will go there get all prices first, then email all buyers with prices. Also just prices no shipping amount because I'm not the post office. But shipping will have to be payed, of course.

Did it have a woodgrain climate control unit? Or does anyone have one they would like to sell?

Hey RotM, What is this subframe connector that you saw/ Can you give me a beter discription, on where it attaches or bolts up too? Thanks!

My LS has those. It must be a Gen 1 V8 only and then for Gen2 they put them all all LS's.

Got the clockspring. Thanks again for the help and for shipping it so darn quickly!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back