Junkyard LS's

istylo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My local junkyard has 9 gen1 LS's right now, I'm going this weekend. I'll update this thread with what they have when I get there. So, if you have anything you need that is reasonable I dont mind getting it. Just not getting bumpers and wheels or anything that'll be a lot to buy.

I was gonna say the front and rear bumpers, if without the chrome trims. but let me know if you change your mind about the bumper. been looking for bumpers without the chrome trim. Good luck. :D

Sunvisor clips. Dark gray if possible. I have my cars twin in a local yard but it's hard for me to get there to check to see if they are any good in it.

I am looking for:

- Grille. Mine has some pitting on it
- Seat back panel (the panel on the back of the driver's seat) in the light parchment (tan) color
- Seat rail covers for the driver seat, in the light parchment (tan) color

Thanks, man!

Sunvisor clips. Dark gray if possible. I have my cars twin in a local yard but it's hard for me to get there to check to see if they are any good in it.

I'm def just gonna put those in my pocket lol jk

I have been looking for the access cover (tow hook) front bumper for a 02'. If you can get that I would really appreciate it.

I have been looking for the access cover (tow hook) front bumper for a 02'. If you can get that I would really appreciate it.

Send me a pic of what it looks like, I dont know what you're talking about lol

Looking for those little rectangular tan plastic screw covers behind the inner door handles on the drivers side front and rear doors.

I will take a picture and send it tomorrow morning
frontbumper.gif

Last edited:
If there's any grills like the pic above or chrome ones, I'd be interested. Also a center AC vent.

Members online

No members online now.
Back