June 06, 2006 (666) Date Marked with Caution and Fear

Has anyone seen the billboards 6-6-06 "the signs are everywhere" that's what it says on the boards.

Ooooohhhhhh...

The only thing about that is, like the article says, some idiot will use it as an excuse to do something stupid. Otherwise it's just another day...another number.

FreeFaller said:
Ooooohhhhhh...

The only thing about that is, like the article says, some idiot will use it as an excuse to do something stupid. Otherwise it's just another day...another number.
:rolleyes:

Yep . . .

FreeFaller said:
Ooooohhhhhh...

Yup! and leave it to some religious fanatics to start a lot of fear. Sound like a good time for Pat Robertson to start saying something dumb...

Good thing carlisle isnt that day...UGH!

I will be listening to my favorite record that day, Iron Maiden's "the number of the beast". :D

IronMaiden-Beast (WinCE).jpg

devil boy, do you drive a cadillac deville?

although the devil DOES drive a coupe deville, I would rather KILL MYSELF !!.. i'll stick with my Mark thank you very much

JC1994 said:
All day!!!! UP THE 'KIN IRONS!!! MAIDEN RULES!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :D

I see a Drum Set there man, is that a Yamaha Aqua Limited? They are hard to find. Do you play regularly?

Conti94 said:
I see a Drum Set there man, is that a Yamaha Aqua Limited? They are hard to find. Do you play regularly?
No, they are Pearl Prestige Session series from 1996, birch and mahogany shells, clear teal in color. and yes I play all the time. :D :headbang:

drums 009 (Small).jpg

Sweet! Pearls are awesome. They are great sets and very durable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back