Jumping the ship on the LS, it's been a great run guys

fudge12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
As all things, they come to a point where you'll have to decide if you want to keep it or lose it. After experiencing life with the LS it is hard to part with her as she was my first car and had I thought I might have had a future with her. Just spent $800 for a tranny a few days ago and now the driveshaft is knocking against the chassis while moving, I have now decided to just let her go. She also needs a power steering pump, a rear end suspension, cats and a neutral safety switch. She has a brand spanking new complete front end suspension new coils, a replaced transmission, and a swapped interior from the other LS. I am selling her complete with another LS of the same estate green color that has all the parts she needs for $1000 so If anyone is interested and is in NY or willing to tow them both LS's are yours. I just don't have the time anymore since school has started back now. She was a fun car and you guys have great knowledge that kept her going throughout the years. I appreciate all the help this forum has given me. I have now moved on and found love with an '03 530i with 104k miles.

Here she is:

CAM00060.jpg

CAM00060.jpg

Good luck with the 530i. I've been tempted to get one of those as a replacement for the LS, but its hard to find a MT as a good price.

Thanks guys. Still have the LS parked in the yard waiting for either a new owner or the bone yard.

As all things, they come to a point where you'll have to decide if you want to keep it or lose it. After experiencing life with the LS it is hard to part with her as she was my first car and had I thought I might have had a future with her. Just spent $800 for a tranny a few days ago and now the driveshaft is knocking against the chassis while moving, I have now decided to just let her go. She also needs a power steering pump, a rear end suspension, cats and a neutral safety switch. She has a brand spanking new complete front end suspension new coils, a replaced transmission, and a swapped interior from the other LS. I am selling her complete with another LS of the same estate green color that has all the parts she needs for $1000 so If anyone is interested and is in NY or willing to tow them both LS's are yours. I just don't have the time anymore since school has started back now. She was a fun car and you guys have great knowledge that kept her going throughout the years. I appreciate all the help this forum has given me. I have now moved on and found love with an '03 530i with 104k miles.

Here she is:

View attachment 828473497

I went with a '12 535i. I absolutely love this car. More power than the LS and significantly better MPG is a win-win for me. San Diego to Phoenix (about 360 miles) and I still have over 1/3 tank left and ~240 miles to empty! And I wasn't easy on the speed!

I went with a '12 535i. I absolutely love this car. More power than the LS and significantly better MPG is a win-win for me. San Diego to Phoenix (about 360 miles) and I still have over 1/3 tank left and ~240 miles to empty! And I wasn't easy on the speed!
Turbos do great up in the Alps.

Good luck on the sale... enjoy the new ride :cool:... we'll see you back in a few

Members online

No members online now.
Back