Jump Point

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Is there a jump point in the car at all. Anywhere but in the trunk. I have looked all over but can't seem to find one.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get a bit of power to the car without having to get in the trunk?

Thanks

That is a very good question. I do not know if one exists, so when I installed my amplifiers in the trunk I put a positive terminal in so I can hook up to get a jump (which I've had to do a few times now).

yes there is..

when i crashed my car my battery ended up draning out because i got a short somewhere that eventually drained my battery... since i have the camera as a trunk lock I was unable to open the trunk to get to the battery.. the mechanic was able to recharge the battery from the front of the car (kind of like the caddy's).. and eventually pop the trunk..

if thats the purpose ur looking for, then i'm sure I can ask him on monday.. its sunday now and the shop is closed.. but it is possible

Isn't there a jumper that you can use with the car lighter? I've seen those somewhere.

Theres a positive terminal on the side of the fuse block under the hood. I bolted my power wires from my HIDs there. Dont know how well you can get a jumper on there though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back