july lsotm entries

Falec's car FTW! I thought about entering my LS in it's current state but I think you have me beat.

Yeah but you technically still OWN your car so go for it! It was meant to be a joke, HAHA. It is unfortunate for me but I think I can still try to make people laugh about the whole thing. If I couldn't laugh about my situation I probably would have blown my own head off already.

SO.....when people see my car and situation they will be like "That f*cking sucks!.....Glad I'm not that guy!" and they will feel that much better about themselves. Even if their LS isn't running at the moment or just needs some repairs. So that kind of makes me a motivational speaker of sorts!

Plus, for me personally I don't mind sharing my mistakes and screw ups so that others can learn from them. I wouldn't doubt that this has happened to a few other guys on here. I choose to share instead of lie or make up some stories. Another funny story. So the first repo guy shows up and refused to take my car and I was even there to help! He said it wasn't worth his time and that he had 3 cars that he could just pick up in the next town. He also said he is repo'ing '09s already. My uncle said I'm probably the only guy who would show up to help them take my car. Then the second guy came yesterday to pick up the car and he didn't even know it was a repo or the condition of the car! Yeah he wasn't happy and said he'd be charging them accordingly. I helped him too.

Learn from me.

TDUB, enter your car. Sully picks the best 5 entries since I don't think mine should count....even though it would obviously win by a landslide....:D

"I really like the look of your LS. I don't know what it is but it just looks extremely clean! I noticed the front bumper is nice and smooth. If it came like that, sweet, but if you actually took the time to get it smoothed out then that is very nice."

I have been known to tweak photo's, especially backgrounds, but I took the pics shortly (within days) of the bumper being painted. No rockchips yet. Doesn't look that good now unfortunately.

hes being a baby

LOL

Is Tommy ever gonna enter again??? Come on due, gotta keep trying, you have one of the nicer ones. Can I enter him???

Would rather take some new pics first. But of course the weather's been too sh*tty around here the last month to even attempt it. I'll just stick to working on my truck. :D

alright ill give it a go.

2001 ls v8

exterior:
tinted fog lights.
cut out lower grill
painted turn signals
red lincoln emblems and debadged
5% tint and 20%on front
20" demani wheels w falken tires

interior:
hertz mille components all around
audison amplifiers