Jerzy's Pic Update

JerzyHustler

LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I finally received my Rims after a 15 day wait. Talk about sweating bullets, but wouldn't you know, they shipped me the rims without my blackcaps. The rim was suppose to look like this with the blackcaps.

Ararat_BlackCap.jpg

But instead they look like this on the car (see below) its not bad, but I didn't want that much chrome. I am not a huge fan of chromed out cars, unless its chrome on black like mine :D . Seriously, I think the color of my car plays it down somewhat, but its still too much for me. But what was I suppose to do, just have these beautiful rims sitting in my living room looking all pretty for just me. No, I need to show the world whats coming. I love the fact that people in my neighborhood has seen the transformation of my car right in front of their eyes. They probably think its a different LS everytime they see me.

PIC_0010.jpg

PIC_0007.jpg

PIC_0008.jpg

PIC_0009.jpg

So the company I bought them from said they lost the Blackcaps in the warehouse somewhere, and they are in the middle of checking inventory. So they are hoping that once thats done they will find my blackcaps. I am pushing very hard to get them to overnight them to me. Wish me luck.

Next on my list of things to do for the car, which at this point my pockets are telling me the list isn't very long at all. I just want to tint the head and tail lights. So what do you guys think?

Nice wheels... but I agree the black ones look better than the all chrome. Good luck exchanging the chrome ones though. Most places wont consider an exchange once the wheels have been mounted.

Tinted tails are great! Check out www.jonstintedtails.com for some quality work. Many of those on LvC with tints have had them done there. You might consider tinting the reverse lights as well. I have been considering that mod for quite a while now but cant seem to part with my tail lights for the week needed to ship and tint them.
As for the headlights.... I can see your point. I do love the blacked out look, but it would not be good for visibility. If you are able to find some covers to wear during the day that might be alright, but I don't think anyone makes them for the LS. It's not a Camero after all.

my 2¢

n8

Thanks for the compliments guys, and N8 I don't have to switch the wheels out. The blackcap is an additional piece that gets screwed on to the rims, so they are actually seperate of the rim.

The chrome looks good, but I agree it may be a bit too much. The wheels are quite large, and that much chrome looks a bit ostentatious. OTOH, I think the black caps would look great on your vehicle! Please post updated pix when you get them.

I think they'd be fine either way, but I'm leaning towards with the black personally

WoW, I don't dig chrome...but I'm sooooooo sick of seeing everything black..Yo! I think that looks real good dude, better than what I thought. I'm so glad someone went with the chrome for once.

Thanks for the responses guys, I was very happy to get the call just today from the place I bought my rims. He said they found my Black Caps, and the should be here within the week. I cant wait....I will post more pics shortly. Better quality ones.

Thanks for the responses guys, I was very happy to get the call just today from the place I bought my rims. He said they found my Black Caps, and the should be here within the week. I cant wait....I will post more pics shortly. Better quality ones.

it looks good man. pretty classy. but just post pics with the black caps so we can see he difference. i personally am a fan of the black but there really is alot of people with black.i still love mine though. people do black but that dosent mean they do it right. and go for the tinted tains and headlights man. i have been thiking about tinting myine to but i have been busy. congrats on the ride again man.

jace

Members online

Back