Jan 2010 Lsotm Poll

LSOTM poll: January 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stock wheels are differ than upgrade packages

I agree on the washing part, you want your car to look clean. But not about the mod part. So you're saying that QUICK LS putting that super charger from ANOTHER CAR into his LS ins't a mod? What about the guys that get the gen1 guy that got the mustang diff and put it on the ls?. If you change anything from stock, its a mod. Anything changed from its original form is a mod. Modify means to change. I would consider changing wheels a mod.

stock wheels are differ than upgrade packages

They are NOT stock for my car. Some people list the tires that they use, so what it's change from stock. Change = modification

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/change

I agree on the washing part, you want your car to look clean. But not about the mod part. So you're saying that QUICK LS putting that super charger from ANOTHER CAR into his LS ins't a mod? What about the guys that get the gen1 guy that got the mustang diff and put it on the ls?. If you change anything from stock, its a mod. Anything changed from its original form is a mod. Modify means to change. I would consider changing wheels a mod.

I agree, and I washed my car. You can see in the pictures that the tires are still slightly wet.

Your car look clean mechanicboy, I was just talking about in general.

Members online

Back