***Jaguar Zeus wheels. For Sale***

Was going to say the same but refrained because I didn't want to hurt his sale... but maybe he's willing to negotiate :) GLWS

agreed, but being fair to both sides... members looking need to be protected too.

he's not too far off... just on the high end

Was going to say the same but refrained because I didn't want to hurt his sale... but maybe he's willing to negotiate :) GLWS

That's right. If you read closer it says: "obo" (or best offer).

I figured these tires are worth $65 each (at least, if not more). This means you are getting the wheels for $160 a piece, and that's not bad. These are very light wheels, much wider and better looking in the LS than many others. These Zeus-wheels and the LS are a perfect marriage!

So don't be affraid, and PM me with your offers. I'm a great, easy person to deal with. I'm also a very fast shipper. Just give me a day and I will have them packed and ready to go!

JG

They are sold. As in last Friday they are gone. $1100 shipped and yes they were a great deal! :)

JG

For $1100 shipped I hope you sent a envelope with a partial refund along with the wheels

At that price they are a deal if you can't afford them, to bad for you lol

JG

that looks like a TL (not an RX-8)!!!!!

Lol That sir would be correct. I have an Audi A4 AWD and the TL. The RX8 is a badd ass car but became impractical in my day to day.I sold it in February this year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back