For Sale ***Jaguar "Zeus" wheels for sale***

MyStypeR

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a great opportunity:

I have a set of Jaguar "Zeus" wheels and Continental Tires for sale. Front wheels are 18x8 and Rears are 18x9.5. The wheels are in decent condition with few expected blemishes (100k miles), and the tires have a reasonable amount of miles left on them with about 65% thread left. The tires are: Front 255/40/18 and the Rears are 285/35/18. Buyer pays for shipping. PM me or email me if you have any questions?

These will make a great upgrade for any LS. I can take paypal. $900 obo.

JG

jag1.jpg
jag5.jpg
jag2.jpg
jag6.jpg

jag1.jpg

jag5.jpg

jag2.jpg

jag6.jpg

No comment lol
That's right. If you read closer it says: "obo" (or best offer).

I figured these tires are worth $65 each (at least, if not more). This means you are getting the wheels for $160 a piece, and that's not bad. These are very light wheels, much wider and better looking in the LS than many others. These Zeus-wheels and the LS are a perfect marriage!

So don't be affraid, and PM me with your offers. I'm a great, easy person to deal with. I'm also a very fast shipper. Just give me a day and I will have them packed and ready to go!

No comment again.

That's right, and I can't help to notice the drop of the sarcastic: "lol" ;)

I hope you understand that you trying to sabotage this thread is not going to fly all to high Brother lol

It just shows that you've nothing else better to do. So let's all be grown up adults and leave me alone to do this (find something better to do), and just so it's clear to you: I'm not looking for your "approval" even in any remotely way!

JG

Sure, no problem. PM me your email. I can't upload pics with my phone on this forum. I need a desktop. But I can email pics from it.

JG

Sure, no problem. PM me your email. I can't upload pics with my phone on this forum. I need a desktop. But I can email pics from it.

JG

Actually, it was for buyers here. I like my Tucana's too much.......

I got your PM, actually my parents are in Fort Pierce, so I figured if they appeal to me I could have them accept them. I still need them to grow on me more, I looked for pics of LS's with them on it it only found 1 I think. Price is a concern also.

I got your PM, actually my parents are in Fort Pierce, so I figured if they appeal to me I could have them accept them. I still need them to grow on me more, I looked for pics of LS's with them on it it only found 1 I think. Price is a concern also.

No worries, to each their own. They are great looking wheels. As far as the price just take a look what a set of very much a comparable wheel/tire combo sales for $$$$. Just for reference these are similar in size:

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=380980254321

18" MERCEDES CLS AMG 550 OEM WHEELS PIRELLI TIRES 255/40/18 285/35/18 #141C

You can also search these (same size) used tires combo and they go for close to $400 for a full set. This means the wheels are $350. That's $87.5 per wheel. What's there to concern you so much about the price?? Are you asking me to give them away for less than $85 a piece??? Lol

A quick search on eBay...

One recondition wheel sales for over $400.

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181443138317

JAGUAR S TYPE 18" 2003 2004 FACTORY OEM WHEEL RIM REAR ZEUS 59775

So let's say mine are worth half of a recondition wheel (to make it a killer deal), right? Thus that means

4X$200=$800
4 tires =$400
Total =$1200 (for a killer deal)

My price=$750 lol ;) how is that for a bad price? lmao...

I don't believe anyone who has left a "price remark" (you know who you are), on this thread has a clear understanding of what a great deal this is.

JG

Just chiming in - the price seems a bit much for what they are. Good luck with the sale.

They are too much. I don't understand why you don't just throw them up on eBay.. Your more likely to get someone to over pay on eBay then around here.

If I was close I would buy them. That's actually a good deal. I know you will find them for dirt cheap once in a very long while but that doesn't mean anything higher than that isn't a good deal. A member picked up Vulcans with good tires for 400 here locally. That is dirt cheap, but he was lucky that he found an awesome deal but if the same wheels were on sale for 700-800 with tires, that is also a good deal when these wheels alone could go for 1000 even just for wheels. Try and piece together a set on eBay and see how much it is. Good luck with the sale. Too bad you're not closer

I have a set of these wheels with basically the same tires. They look good on the ls. The fact that they're from pretty much the same car means they fit the ls without issues. $750 is a relatively fair price if the tires are in great condition. An S-type R owner might pay that or more for these.

They sold last Friday. $1100 shipped. Thanks for your interest and yes they were a great deal! :)

JG

Members online

No members online now.
Back