Jag STR Big Brake Pad

rgorke

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to get some new pads for my brakes. I currently have the Power Stop Z17 evolution ceramic.

Any recommendations?

The title of this thread seems a bit misleading... so to clarify...

Do you have the S-Type Sport 320mm front rotors and caliper brackets? They use the same pads as the LS... which Akebonos work well with.

Or do you have the even larger STR calipers, brackets, and pads?

Can't be both.

The title of this thread seems a bit misleading... so to clarify...

Do you have the S-Type Sport 320mm front rotors and caliper brackets? They use the same pads as the LS... which Akebonos work well with.

Or do you have the even larger STR calipers, brackets, and pads?

Can't be both.
I have the larger Jaguar STR Big Brakes with the 355mm rotor.

IMG_8202.jpg

what year calipers did you source? very curious about these. I have seen 2 different styles
According to RockAuto all of these cars use the same calipers. So find a set of used calipers from one and you should be good. I got a set from a 2011 XJ (non supercharged).

Capture.PNG

Thank you I feel better getting the ones off rock auto. the hdwr kit answers the question on the front plate. finding the stiffening kit will be fun. I am going to email them and see if they will produce the jag ones. still searching for the brake lines

According to RockAuto all of these cars use the same calipers. So find a set of used calipers from one and you should be good. I got a set from a 2011 XJ (non supercharged).

View attachment 828577529
did you go with the goodridge lines? i got the 09 xkr calipers for the front and rear and want to do the lines also. was reading that the xjr lines are good braided lines that were stock from jag but what model to go down the rabbit hole on

Members online

No members online now.
Back