Jag S-type R Wheels Opinions

I would sure like to see if we could work something out on the zeus you and the vulcans I have!

It all depends on the color of the cars! The vulcans just look to plain on my black ls and the zeus wheels look real sporty on the black. Complete oppisite with ur car though lol

Ahhh! you bought the ones I was supposed to pick up saturday in Seaside Heights. Oh well, I bought the oem ls chrome 17" 8 spokes for now instead.

However, I have a confession to make...I only have the 2 wheels pictured lol. They're 2 fronts, i dont have the whole set :(
Lito may still have his? Otherwise, just buy them from the dealer because you may be waiting a while for those 9.5 wide rears to show up. $800 each from dealer for silver finish.
Great choice!

They fit in the rear right, why wouldn't they fit up front, but you might rub when turning

yea that was my thinking...massive rubbing. 255s prob would not fit a 9.5" wide wheel right?

I'm wondering about this because, I really like how the vulcans look in the back of my LS. Not so much the front. And its not just the spacing. The rears are also more concave so it makes them look better than the fronts.

Wow I guess you could get that tire onto that wheel there but there's still no guarantee it would clear when your turned to the lock and the suspension is compressed. Instead of the tire rubbing, its probably going to be the wheel! And it will just look stupid having a tire that narrow on a wheel that wide.

Untitled.jpg

New Owner

Looks like these wheels are staying in the family. Just received them yesterday.

Thanks for the great deal!

No problem man, glad they're staying within the community. Let me know how they work out for you, and if any problems just let me know.

Looks good. +10 on lowering

Sorry I must be in some sort of time warp circa 2011.

I bumped the thread when I bought mlara's wheels...

I'm thinking about lowering. I had Intrax on my LS6 Manual but the rears were too low.

This time I might just clip the factory springs a quarter notch and go from there. The ride on factory suspension is really good.

Still have the car with Zeus?
yeah, it's kind of funny. I was chasing a vibration in my car and assumed that it was from all the custom work that I had done. It turns out that the wheels that I bought were bent!! Ha! I'm stuck with expensive bent wheels!!! Crazy.

yeah, it's kind of funny. I was chasing a vibration in my car and assumed that it was from all the custom work that I had done. It turns out that the wheels that I bought were bent!! Ha! I'm stuck with expensive bent wheels!!! Crazy.

Oh dang! But, just one right?

Oh dang! But, just one right?

One is worse than the others, but all of them to some degree. You can spin the wheels and see the distortion on the insides of the rims. They can be fixed for about 200 a piece. I feel very taken with the situation.

...I should mention that have replaced the rims with another set on my car.

you have 2 sets?? I gotta ask you for a big favor, absolutely no rush. But I want, if it'll work, use 4 rears in my car. Some say it can be done some say it can't, but those are just educated guesses. Do you mind trying?

you have 2 sets?? I gotta ask you for a big favor, absolutely no rush. But I want, if it'll work, use 4 rears in my car. Some say it can be done some say it can't, but those are just educated guesses. Do you mind trying?

The rears fit on the front just fine. I've driven around with the rears in the front.

Members online

No members online now.
Back