J.D. Power names Lincoln most dependable

My 2010 MKS has had a transmission failure, and now 1 month later there is either a misfire or some other problem. I want my LS back.

Driving and loving my 2008 MKZ.
Only issues so far were cracked rims (boston roads are among the worst in the country) and the drivers heated seat stopped working. 50k miles on original tires and 87 octane. Smooth and strong.

My 2010 MKS has had a transmission failure, and now 1 month later there is either a misfire or some other problem. I want my LS back.

that sucks, I really like the mks, guess I'll just have to get a 06' and up towncar if I get another lincoln.

Old thread. But dont get an ECOBOOST you will have a flashing check engine light and what feels like SEVERE misfiring, and then you will go to the Ford dealer and they will tell you its the timing chain when it is not. Why do I know this cause my parents own a 2012 lincoln MKT with 3.5 ecoboost. Just get a 3.7l and you will be fine you might have to worry about the water pump but other than that they are solid cars. Odd that Brklynexpress transmission went out though cause the tranny in the mks mkt Taurus is reliable. And even though the mkt does have it's odd misfire thing it's an AMAZING car absolutely beautiful and fun to drive although it doesn't handle Like my 05 ULTIMATE LS beacause it wasn't built to be a sports car like the LS, it's still pretty fun to put into the corners.

Members online

No members online now.
Back