Ive Been Curbed..

LSVIPDEMON

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good wheel repair guy in the LehighValley Area.....or anywhere closeto that part of PA....1st tragedy...my fiance sliped on the Ice next to a curb and the car slid against it.....2nd tragedy, those idiots at PennDot (PA's Department of transportation) cant fix roads for crap and a sinkhole oppend up right as I drove over it...3rd ones a bit strange but...I hit a beaver....busted up the rim and its tooth was stuck in the tire....all this happend within a week or two....Im sad realy sad...I belive I had the nicest looking 20's on a LS that man can make....Ive been told in VIP forums that my wheels allone made it a VIP "styled" car.....:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

I got a cool beaver tooth charm hanging from my mirror tho.....

Alloy TSW's. They have a finish and are hyper black you almonst cant tell till you get close but then its real ruff. These are old pics from the beging of the season before the incident. I might not worry about the finish and paint if its fixable at least I can then try to find someone that can paint and finish them again, maybe a different color.

739515-R1-21-21A_022_0001.jpg

739515-R1-22-22A_023_0001.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back