IVD interactive vehicle dynamics connector

smegun

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
seems the connector came right out the booster and crumbled I can push the connector back in but since the pins are without crimps there is little hope unless I can be shure the amp connector makes good contact does anyone have a pin out of the interactive vehicle dynamics connector at the brake booster I can orientate the connector up or down there appears to be 6 pins and only five wires somone take a look and tell me where the red pin is when looking at the booster from the master cyl

upload_2018-11-23_17-49-41.png

awesome I believe I have it upside down ill try again ...yuk yuk the whole part of the white insulator that normally is attached to the brake booster is gone and the black part and clips on cover are gone I have a fused gray housing inside whats left of the white connector … im blaming prestone I was doing a crc contact clean up of all my harness connections while doing a tensioner inspection hence im opening a can of worms ..thanks

my master cyl connectors IVD appear to be fused also but I left them alone for now there conncected to the brass physical sensors on the bottm side of the master any clue as to getting them apart to install a new cylinder black gnk

I don't mean for this to sound like I'm being a jerk, but your post would be much easier to understand if there was some punctuation. When it's a workout to try to understand the message, I'm on to the next posting.

You've been here 5 years, with 5 messages. Good thing Joe doesn't endure the same mental gymnastics in reading comprehension.

I don't mean for this to sound like I'm being a jerk, but your post would be much easier to understand if there was some punctuation. When it's a workout to try to understand the message, I'm on to the next posting.

You are not wrong...

Members online

No members online now.
Back