It's Back

I like it.... Still, that's insane money for a 13 year old car. I don't care how many miles it has on it.

Love to own but unless I was stupid rich $42,000 is just insane

But if I had money to burn and wanted a new mark viii then I'd consider, but Once again were talking huge disposable income which i don't have...I mean I love these cars alot and would love to have one show room quality

Saw that the other day ... LOL ... would be nice but if I had the money to burn then I'd buy something else .... If I was a collector maybe then I'd put it on the shelf somewhere.

But seeing that the reason I buy Mark VIIIs is because they are cheap ... well .... LOL ... Oh and I love driving them ...

Would be nice to have, but then no fun sticking all the goodies in and on it. Thats why I buy used. So I could really get into them. After paying 42k who would want to touch it.

92.5 miles. holy crap. very impressive. i see it as way overpriced, but it surely has the fewest miles of any mark on the planet.

That is so cool A brand new car.

Maybe in 20 years he will be able to get that price. If I had the money, id get it, throw NOS in it and go cross country.

I see nothing wrong with that price. Ya just poor. I wipe my ass with $100 bills.

Members online

No members online now.
Back