Items For Sale Video And Audio

joshluvsla

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I stripped my LS's Interior audio and video system.. Up for sale are the Kenwood DDX 7015 6.5" indash HU with the Aftermarket double din bezel. That ken is selling I want $400
Next
Kenwood KCA-iP500 Ipod Interface $40
Kenwood KNA- G510 Gps Navigation System $275
KVT-500 TV TUNER $150
Voodoo 1.2 Digital Cap $80
PAIR of BOSTON 6.5" 150w COMPONENT SPEAKERS S60 for $75 those cost me $250

Clifford RSX 3.5 Remote Start alarm with two way pager.. $200

Sorry I am not selling the LSE KIT. I wanted to but I cant find the stock bumper....The rims if anyone is interested and lives near by....LA area send me a PM and make me an offer. I also have the stock 16" rims up for sale.
I am losing so much money its not even funny. I posted my car for sale on autotrader already... I need something more economical and this car isnt cutting it... It pains me to have to let her go after 5yrs with her.:(

IF you guys want pics let me know... I had all of this installed in my LS so the pics should be in my photo gallery.

F***! F***! I just spent my extra money on a new HDTV for my living room. That's a great deal on the 7015 with bezel.

F***!

Does this model need anything extra to play dvds or cds? how hard is the install? any pics

well it already plays dvds cds, mp3 cds, it has inputs for rear view camera, navigation which i am selling, tv tuner which i am selling, xm sat radio, ect...Its a really nice radio... I want to keep it but the car that I want next will not support that type of radio at all, trust me I dont want to get rid of it. but it wont fit the acura TSX

Hey Josh, How come I never see around the neigborhood? I live in HP. I go to Cafe de Olla in the mornings between 9:00 am and 10:00 am On Florence and Mountain View. and I drive my Daughter to St Matthias HS every morninf down Long Beach Blvd or Atlantic Blvd, about 7:30 to 8:00 am.

Hey Josh, How come I never see around the neigborhood? I live in HP. I go to Cafe de Olla in the mornings between 9:00 am and 10:00 am On Florence and Mountain View. and I drive my Daughter to St Matthias HS every morninf down Long Beach Blvd or Atlantic Blvd, about 7:30 to 8:00 am.

really..... I go to work down state towards imperial hwy. i live close to cafe de olla...now that my wife got an 08 accord were in her car all the time lol

wait wait wait....I have seen ur car...down state few times... I have been like damn thats a nice LS.... wonder if he knows about LVC lol thats cool man...you should go to the next meet. were in hp do u live

Hey Josh, I live near Ranchito's over on Sante Fe Ave. Where are you at?

yeah the radio is still available.... some members are interested but havent made a commitment yet.. it will fit your 01 LS

Alright I should be able to do it...I don't want to commit to anything though. :q:q:q:q does happen a lot with my car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back