It Would Be Nice.....Questions On Alarm System?

TarzansLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I Am Looking To Buy A Viper Alarm System. From Reading Up On It, It Says
The Viper System Kould Start The Engine From A Reasonable
Distance Away From The Kar. Has Anyone Ever Done This? Does It Work Without Error?

Depends on which one you get. My 5900 will start from a great distance away-from inside my school where I get no cell reception. My brothers 771 will start from about a block away. I like the 5900.

Apparently though the educational system is not a well known friend.

the 771's go up to about 1/4 mile and the 5900 goes up to 1 full mile, they are pretty much the same system and the remotes look exactly the same except that the antenna is a tiny bit longer. ihad the 771 in my first ls and loved it. the 5900 also has the feature comfort closeure, where like the factory remote, it will roll the windows down. the nice feature is that it will ALSO roll the windows up. personaly, i am waiting for the new Responder LE system to roll out this summer. check them out on DEI's or VIPER's web sites, they only go out to about 1/4 mile but the remote is so small and sexy looking compared tho the LCD remotes. the remotes even tell you if the comfort level (tempature) is ok or if you need to start the car. Bad Ass

Members online

No members online now.
Back