It Is A New Week At Carster

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I am tied for second already with 8 votes. Everyone who voted for me last week can vote again now.

Please vote, and sign up your friends and get them to vote.

Also if you havent joined "Do it Now". Only takes a minute and it helps the club and me out.

Thanks for your support.

I need about 60 votes or more this week.

CLICK TO VOTE

got my vote. And man dont u find yourself coming out and looking at that car alot and just saying DAMn I did that. Cause i sure as hell would. If u dont mind how much do u have in that thing and what do u do for a living.

I do that everyday. I am amazed it all came together so well and in such a small amount of time. 6 weeks of actual work, not including the time chasing parts down. Everytime I open the Lambo door I get a great sense of pride cause I did alot of the work and planning. I am in about $25000 not including the car. I am a retail manager and own my own mobile detailing company.

33 Votes this week so far. Come on guys, sign up and vote. First place has 88 votes so far. I need your help here.

itsnotmydaddys said:
got my vote. And man dont u find yourself coming out and looking at that car alot and just saying DAMn I did that. Cause i sure as hell would. If u dont mind how much do u have in that thing and what do u do for a living.

So you put more into your car than what it's actually worth? :eek: I'd vote for you, but I don't have an account. :(

Well if it's the end of the week and you're only down 1 vote, I suppose I'll make one.

whos got 1st i cant figure out how to look em up. And how does Kumars 300 keep winning. That thing doesnt have :q:q:q:q on your LS.

itsnotmydaddys said:
whos got 1st i cant figure out how to look em up. And how does Kumars 300 keep winning. That thing doesnt have :q:q:q:q on your LS.

The 300M club has about 100 members. They all vote for him. They are a really tight group, I know cause I owned a 300M before the Lincoln.

We have about 8 LS signed up right now. Gonna have to do more than that to compete with them.

I am in 3rd for the week and month. Got alot of catching up to do to make this a competition.

Come on guys

Members online

Back