Is Obama a Muslim? You decide.

if John McCain did a speech like that about Christianity throught history throught history the media would have eaten him alive

I guess I am a Muslim also, I have spent 43 months in Iraq and Afghanistan, and heading there again in September, I have visited several different mosque, and I have ate with several muslim families, I still keep in touch with a few of the translators, and I am from Michigan so I grew up with a lot of arabics, who are muslim.

No. But he's happy to use his experience to trick Muslims just as he does Christians.

I doubt he has any interest in religion at all, EXCEPT for the ability to use it to influence and organize people politically.

I guess I am a Muslim also, I have spent 43 months in Iraq and Afghanistan, and heading there again in September, I have visited several different mosque, and I have ate with several muslim families, I still keep in touch with a few of the translators, and I am from Michigan so I grew up with a lot of arabics, who are muslim.

You're a funny guy.

Name another sect of people that use beheadings as a fashion statement or look forward to their virgins if only they kill an infidel.

When you can no longer distinguish between good and evil it is time for you to retire from the military. But thank you for your service all-the-same.

Name another sect of people that use beheadings as a fashion statement

yeah, kinda like them burning at the stakes. great public fun.
why was it discontinued?

hrmwrm finding some way to trash Christianity in a thread that mention's religion?! I'm shocked.:eek:

It's like some sort of Pavlovian response.

Bark, hrmwrm! Bark!

:D

You're a funny guy.

Actually I hardly ever laugh!

Name another sect of people that use beheadings as a fashion statement or look forward to their virgins if only they kill an infidel.

All muslims don't believe that, also all black people aren't on welfare, and all white people dont live in trailers!

When you can no longer distinguish between good and evil it is time for you to retire from the military. But thank you for your service all-the-same.

Don't thank me for my service, put in a few years if you really love your country!

Actually I hardly ever laugh!
That's totally believable.

All muslims don't believe that, also all black people aren't on welfare, and all white people dont live in trailers!
No, only the muslims that matter believe that.

Don't thank me for my service, put in a few years if you really love your country!
I've put in a few years, do I get to play?

That's totally believable.
I will laugh when I no longer have to deal with civilians on a daily basis.

No, only the muslims that matter believe that.
Who are the muslims that matter? Why are muslims labeled as murders when less than 1% are radical, all white people aren't labeled as Timothy McVeigh's, and blacks aren't labeled as "DC Snipers" .

I've put in a few years, do I get to play?

Foss you dont want to play that game with me, I have more combat time then you have time in service.

I will laugh when I no longer have to deal with civilians on a daily basis.
You hate civilians? Wow. You just discredited your 'service.' Now we all know by your own admission that you do it for the paycheck and that's it.

Who are the muslims that matter? Why are muslims labeled as murders when less than 1% are radical, all white people aren't labeled as Timothy McVeigh's, and blacks aren't labeled as "DC Snipers" .
Then why aren't ALL the 99% of 'peaceful' muslims rising up and taking over their religion and denouncing the rest of the 1%? Answer: Because they believe the same thing.
Foss you dont want to play that game with me, I have more combat time then you have time in service.
"Shut up," he explained.:rolleyes:

You hate civilians? Wow. You just discredited your 'service.' Now we all know by your own admission that you do it for the paycheck and that's it.:

No, I do not hate civilians, what would make you say something like that? I do this for the adventure, how many people have jumped out of airplanes, repelled from helicopters, and traveled to several foreign countries before their 21st b-day.

Then why aren't ALL the 99% of 'peaceful' muslims rising up and taking over their religion and denouncing the rest of the 1%? Answer: Because they believe the same thing.:

So all muslims are murders?

"Shut up," he explained.:rolleyes:

You said you wanted to play a game Foss, How much combat time do you have?

No, I do not hate civilians, what would make you say something like that? I do this for the adventure, how many people have jumped out of airplanes, repelled from helicopters, and traveled to several foreign countries before their 21st b-day.
Then explain what you meant by 'dealing with civilians on a daily basis.'
So all muslims are murders?
Don't answer my question with a question. Just answer it. Why haven't they risen up if they're so against the so-called 'militant wing' of their religion? Answer - because Islam is NOT a religion of peace in the first place.
You said you wanted to play a game Foss, How much combat time do you have?
That's not the standard that you put to MonsterMark. What, are you changing the rules now? The fact is that you bleated your 'moral authority card' at MM just to get him to shut up. Dude can't even take a compliment. What kind of ahole tells somebody not to thank them for their service? Jeez you're a real dick.

Then explain what you meant by 'dealing with civilians on a daily basis.'.
I am a recruiter, I deal with civilians, I have to wear class B's, every day, I have to watch my language, I have to deal with people being late, or not even showing up.

Don't answer my question with a question. Just answer it. Why haven't they risen up if they're so against the so-called 'militant wing' of their religion? Answer - because Islam is NOT a religion of peace in the first place..
There are muslims that denounce violence, they are the "Terps", cooks, and businessman of Iraq and Afghanistan that help us during our combat operations, they are the civilians that show us IED's before they explode. So since I have answered your question, please answer mine. Are all muslims murders?

That's not the standard that you put to MonsterMark. What, are you changing the rules now? The fact is that you bleated your 'moral authority card' at MM just to get him to shut up. Dude can't even take a compliment. What kind of ahole tells somebody not to thank them for their service? Jeez you're a real dick.
How is that a compliment, he also said I needed to retire.

So you've done all or most of those that Obama has? MM didn't say he was a muslim, neither did the video. You answered the question whether you think he was a muslim by comparing yourself to him and saying that you must be a muslim by reference. I believe that bigger issue here isn't whether he's a muslim or not, but that fact that he's such an obvious lair. Yet for some reason people follow him. Why? Because people care more about their feelings brough by his words then actions. Actions are supposed to speak louder then words, yet the contrary appears to be true.

Also, with your reference to not wanting to deal with civilians is going to make you sound like you seriously dislike civilians, which are whom you are protecting in the service.

I am a recruiter, I deal with civilians, I have to wear class B's, every day, I have to watch my language, I have to deal with people being late, or not even showing up.
Want some cheese with that whine? You're a recruiter, so your JOB is to convince people that they should join, and yet you stab your prospective recruits in the back here. You're a shining example of a bitter soldier who's just collecting a check and doesn't give a crap about the service. Awesome.

There are muslims that denounce violence, they are the "Terps", cooks, and businessman of Iraq and Afghanistan that help us during our combat operations, they are the civilians that show us IED's before they explode. So since I have answered your question, please answer mine. Are all muslims murders?
No, but I never made that claim, did I? I said the only muslims that matter are the murderers. And I also made the point that Islam is NOT a religion of peace - something you haven't bothered to try to refute.

How is that a compliment, he also said I needed to retire.
I agree with him, given your bitching and moaning about having to do your freaking job.

So you've done all or most of those that Obama has? MM didn't say he was a muslim, neither did the video. You answered the question whether you think he was a muslim by comparing yourself to him and saying that you must be a muslim by reference. I believe that bigger issue here isn't whether he's a muslim or not, but that fact that he's such an obvious lair. Yet for some reason people follow him. Why? Because people care more about their feelings brough by his words then actions. Actions are supposed to speak louder then words, yet the contrary appears to be true.

Also, with your reference to not wanting to deal with civilians is going to make you sound like you seriously dislike civilians, which are whom you are protecting in the service.
But the question isn't if he is a liar or not, the question is if he is a muslim
or not.

Want some cheese with that whine? You're a recruiter, so your JOB is to convince people that they should join, and yet you stab your prospective recruits in the back here. You're a shining example of a bitter soldier who's just collecting a check and doesn't give a crap about the service. Awesome..
Foss I make 50k a year, I would make more than that running my families janitorial business, or working for UPS, like my dad who happens to be a HUB manager. How did I stab my recruits in the back? My recruits are the people who show up on time.

No, but I never made that claim, did I? I said the only muslims that matter are the murderers. And I also made the point that Islam is NOT a religion of peace - something you haven't bothered to try to refute..
Read post 13, you said if 99% of Muslims were not murders, why didnt they create an uprise against the 1%, then you said "they all believe the same thing"

I agree with him, given your bitching and moaning about having to do your freaking job.

I have never bitched about being in the Army, I bitched about working with civilians, but thats why I am heading back to the 101st in July.

Linc, when you learn to stop misquoting me I'll continue this conversation. You can't keep my posts straight in your head long enough to be truthful, so I"m done.

hrmwrm finding some way to trash Christianity in a thread that mention's religion?! I'm shocked
who mentioned christianity?

hrmwrm finding some way to trash Christianity in a thread that mention's religion?! I'm shocked.:eek:

It's like some sort of Pavlovian response.

Bark, hrmwrm! Bark!

:D
Maybe he was talking about black people. Who knows, he wasn't clear. I asked him to clarify, but he failed to respond. He's just trolling trying to get a reaction.

yeah, kinda like them burning at the stakes. great public fun.
why was it discontinued?

Members online

No members online now.
Back