Is LMS gone ?

Trippen Out

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So i started a thread in the Lincoln Motor Sport thread and sadly its had 7 views. thats less then 1 a day. It appears as the site is gone. (click the add link to the right and youll see) It now has a very simple page that does not elude to the fact that the site will be back but actually up to date now or anything.

I was curious if anyone knows anything about it. Did Gino make a post somewhere and i missed it? Im looking to purchase some muffles and probably a double X pipe. I have finally embarked on my exhaust adventure for the mark after my recent purchase of headers from the1andonglygr81.

Pm him he still posts
I thought that it was going to continue after the fire but maybe he called it quits.

100% alive and well. I dropped dreamhost because they raised their prices on me and started charging me for streaming and were now on godaddy just havent had the time to move everything Im busy actually making money not making $100 a month from LMS I keep it going just because it means more to me then the money.

Were going to be chaning the name to TEAM LMS Home Of Lincolnmotorsport. Simply because you can NOT imagine how many Mustang/Cobra/Shelby jobs we lost because people say "OH I though you Guys only did Lincolns" LOL Well its time to MAKE money and do ALL the Mod powered and diesels. All brands too. Were no where near dead. Just LMS is more of a pain in the A$$ vs the money made from it, it's a joke actually. If I had to live on LMS I would have been buried in the grouns in 2006, lo.

Out of respect for my favorite online community, I have moved my opinions and experiences with Geno to PMs. My favorite threads are those full of love and beautiful Mark VIII pics. I have contributed to an angry attitude here.

My apologies. This should not have been made public. And no, my extra CobraStars are NOT for sale. Lol.

After reading calmly through this again, I realize that none of the things that I addressed to Geno were resolved. He never said that mufflers came in twice a year. NEVER. If I was given a timeframe, I would be fine. No need to fabricate where they are. Just say they come in twice a year... period.

A clamp that tightens down a diameter over an inch too big would destroy my intake. Sorry. And messages that are sent privately in eBay transactions really actually are private. They are between the person or company you do business with and yourself. Period.

Geno tried to make this argument about the CobraStars and that's not what it's about at all. It's about ordering two sets of mufflers and a MAF kit that were grossly not delivered anywhere near what the timeframe conveyed was. What particularly irritated me was the MAF that was sold for hairs short of $300 that was advertised as 'Billet' and a bolt on for Gen II cars that ends up being a piece of crap cast C&L MAF that is way too small for a Gen II.

I very much believe that forums are here for us to protect ourselves, share information, and prolong the lives of the cars we cherish. I thought, for an afternoon, about taking the high road, but this situation is one that I cannot overlook. I give freely to Photoshop requests, calendar needs, shop manual pages and anything else that I can be of assistance with to fellow Mark VIII owners. I stand absolutely nothing to gain by sharing my experiences in this situation.

Last edited:
Interesting. Sorry to hear about the fire. I dont really remember reading about it. I will say that I am not interested in waiting for back ordered products tho. I look forward to the new site and the inventory but I think i will settle for some other mufflers.

Interesting. Sorry to hear about the fire. I dont really remember reading about it. I will say that I am not interested in waiting for back ordered products tho. I look forward to the new site and the inventory but I think i will settle for some other mufflers.

My Borla Pro XS mufflers sound pretty good.... Got them on clearance for $89 Each!!!

When and where am I giving anyone crap? About anything? Why would I? What I told you was the truth take it or leave it. I tried to tell your Friend about the MAF kit because of the sale ending soon. They fit Both Gen Mark VIII's the CLAMP on the Gen 2 will not close all the way, it has a stopper, I told you this, that you would have to get a universal clamp to totally tighten down all the way. We have sold hundreds for Gen II's with no issues since 1997.

You confuse me greatly Laurie mainly because of this:
On March 11th 2013 you had this conversation with my best Friends Wife whom you purchased a set of emblems from on EBay and......well Ill just let the text speak for itself:

Dear podqueen,

thanks for the purchase laurie.
- triinang

Sent: Mar-11-13 10:46 AM
Dear triinang,I wonder how many of us bidding are from LincolnvsCadillac or LOD?!! So many people want these CobraStars and I placed an order with Geno last July for a set and he still has my money. He promised I'd have two of them by Christmas. Sheesh.When are you listing more? Thanks! Laurie- podqueen

Ill chime in here real quick to clear something up. I never PROMISED anything at any time frame because I didn't know Myself when they were coming until the week they shipped so I know for a fact I NEVER said that. Feel free to ask anyone whom ever purchased these from me and ask them if I ever PROMISED a date. Let's continue...

To: podqueen
Subject: Re: Other: podqueen sent a message about (1) ORIGINAL Lincolnmotorsport CobraStar Emblem Lincoln Mark VIII Left Facing #321085421950
Sent Date: Mar-15-13 07:17:24 PDT
Dear podqueen,

Hey Laurie. I bought a gross off of LMS about a year and half ago. I have about 10 sets somewhere Ill be listing when I find them. This is why I bought a gross because their supplier takes forever.
- triinang

Again EXACTLY what I told you about my supplier, my Neighbor's Wife said as well. No lies. Then this one:
Dear triinang,

Geno is useless to do business with. I will never, ever try to buy something from him again. Glad you have some CStars and hope you got my message about eBay blocking email addresses. Retarded! I did send you payment immediately.
Thanks!
Laurie
- podqueen

triinang
Dear podqueen,

Why is He useless, He is an awesome Guy and we are very good friends with Him? He is our neighbor, He is one of the coolest Guys we ever met? Just because the manufacturer of these screws Him over does not make Him useless, and when He gets the remainder of these in He will ship yours im sure. When I told Him what you said He was in shock?
- triinang

I told you the truth no matter what you want to think or SPIN about it. You will never ever try to buy something again? Why? Did I Lie? NOPE, you could of at ANY time asked for your money back too? Your choice there.

Dear triinang,

Look, buddy, this is my personal experience after trying to do business with the guy. He took forever to send my mufflers, lied about where they were and what was going on and only updated me when I very politely asked him what the hell was going on. And if you or I sold something on eBay and didn't ship it for 3-9 months, do you think we'd still be in business? This is MY personal experience. Don't sell **** you don't have! -Laurie.
- podqueen
Dear podqueen,

Whoa first miss I'm a Lady not a BUDDY and NO YOU didn't buy them off ebay you bought direct and He didn't lie to you at all. Why wouldn't you say this stuff to him instead of behind his back to me anyway, How do you KNOW He lied? can you PROVE he lied? He is an honest guy and an honest businessman for 20 plus years. thanks for the business.
- triinang

Laurie tell Me what you bought off Ebay from Me and when I honestly do not remember. As for the mufflers, I told you what I was told by the trucking co. I kept you updated at every phone call and email. I tell people what my suppliers tell me.

I LOVE the
Don't sell **** you don't have! -Laurie
You knew we didn't have these in stock, everyone knows this, every time we run a batch.
It's the same thing every year, look at all the threads about it. So yes we didnt have them but YOU KNEW this was the deal.

Dear podqueen,

triinang:
Not personally taken at all. He is a great guy as well as his wife and daughter. Emails or not he never lies. I did talk to Him and He said the emblems are in and He is shipping yours asap. This is the LAST time they will ever be made and my husband and I bought out the rest of their stock.
- triinang

So here this will sum it all up, after ALLTHIS S HI TT talking behind my back to my BEST Friend and Neighbor's Wife and RIP me apart to He and to MANY people in PM's and EMails (Yes they contacted me) I get this message from you just a week ago:
May 31st, 2013, 12:00 AM
Hot*Mk8
LMS Mufflers
Hi, Geno,

Everyone's still loving my mufflers on both cars, as am I. I met a fellow LvC'er at the Fab Fords Car Show in LA in April and he would like to know pricing with shipping to 93001 and timeframe. He's got a 97 Gen II Toreador Red that is in great shape and LOVED the sound of my mufflers, both in the car and out. He's ruffsmkviiib.

Thanks, Geno. And thanks for the CStars. I'd put you guys in touch directly, but he's asking me to do the research because he's in HVAC and totally slammed right now.

-Laurie
1. May 31st, 2013, 12:04 AM
Hot*Mk8
Re: LMS Mufflers
Originally Posted by ONEBADMK8
I thought you were mad at me?
I never stay mad for long. Your stuff rocks too much for me to stay mad at you!!! Plus, I have to promote LMS every time someone adores my mufflers, so what can I do? Promote LMS mufflers!!!!

Like REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY? You want to PROMOTE my products, products of a USELESS Man, really?? Wow get a story and stick to it and if you have something you would like to discuss call me up anytime and kindly do not do it behind my back. I never did anything to you ever. Have a great day.

Last edited:
There is nothing back ordered, we order 2 skids a year of muffers, at some point there may be a wait time inbetween shipments. I also have a new dual flat tip rolled, nice, in stock, Maf kits, in stock, trunk lock cover kits in stock, Nology Wires in stock, Selta Force Tuning programmers in stock, cstar center cap kits in stock, and so on, call any time to order anything your interested in.

pma-1.jpgpma-22.jpgpma-17.jpgpma-14.jpgpma-13.jpgpma-12.jpgpma-11.jpgpma-10.jpgpma-9.jpgpma-8.jpgpma-6.jpgpma-4.jpgpma-3.jpgpma-2.jpgpma-27.jpg
what fire ?

pma-1.jpg

pma-2.jpg

pma-3.jpg

pma-4.jpg

pma-6.jpg

pma-8.jpg

pma-9.jpg

pma-10.jpg

pma-11.jpg

pma-12.jpg

pma-13.jpg

pma-14.jpg

pma-17.jpg

pma-22.jpg

pma-27.jpg

I'm new here and as a potential customer, Geno, you might want to do some damage control. I understand customers can cause plenty of frustration and anger, but leave it to private messages. Essentially, take the high road.

With that being said, if you're still producing the "CAI" that I think I saw on your website before it went down, I'll probably want to purchase one. I saw a picture of one with a sheet metal shield that looked like a nice piece.

I need to get the Mark VIII I'm buying in my possession before anything.

umm. after reading that bantar between laurie and the neighbor i just have one question..

does she still have any of the cobra stars for sale :)

Ive bought a lot of stuff from Geno over the years and never had a problem.

umm. after reading that bantar between laurie and the neighbor i just have one question..

does she still have any of the cobra stars for sale :)

Actually they have 2 sets left, one went on Craigs Car and Angela is keeping a set for when she finds the "Perfect Gen II" as She says. LOL.

I'm new here and as a potential customer, Geno, you might want to do some damage control. I understand customers can cause plenty of frustration and anger, but leave it to private messages. Essentially, take the high road.

With that being said, if you're still producing the "CAI" that I think I saw on your website before it went down, I'll probably want to purchase one. I saw a picture of one with a sheet metal shield that looked like a nice piece.

I need to get the Mark VIII I'm buying in my possession before anything.

Call me anytime from 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri EST. 856.456.3605

The sheet metal piece known as the "Ice Box" is no longer available, at least from what I was told by Geno himself. I ran 13.5 on the stock MAF and it is nowhere near pegged out. Hard evidence will show that any naturally aspirated Mark8 does not need more than the stock MAF. My hope is that any Mark8 vendor will not try to convince their customers otherwise. Someone like Lonnie Doll over at Blue Oval Chips will simply and honestly tell you right out in the open, "you don't need to buy one of my bigger MAFs" That's why I'm still running my stocker. I am underdrive pullies and some tuning away from running low 13s with 160k on the clock. I'm doing just fine.

Members online

Back