Is it possible..

00NORCAL V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
that my car is crooked. When I got home last night I wanted to check out how my new tires looked from the back end and it almost looked like my car was higher on the driver side than the pass. side. Is this possible or could it be an unlevel parking lot? TIA!

Lots of cars get a sag, usually on the drivers side, as they get some miles on them. The suspension gets worn and constant weight on that side can make it lower over time. Usually it isn't noticable, but sometimes with lots of wear or too many Big Macs, it happens.

Good Luck,

Jim Henderson

Well I can't speak for the previous owner but I'm tippin in at 190. I just had the front struts replaced so are you talking springs? Should I replace the rear shocks or struts?

00NORCAL V8 said:
that my car is crooked. When I got home last night I wanted to check out how my new tires looked from the back end and it almost looked like my car was higher on the driver side than the pass. side. Is this possible or could it be an unlevel parking lot? TIA!

If you really want know if it is "crooked" measure from the ground to a common point on both sides of the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back